Posted: 4 years ago

Hi Everyone.. I’m LeeSa.

Anyone else watching the show?  I have personally been a fan of Sony shows ever since Kuch Rang.  Sony TV shows off late seem to be much more realistic and relatable to real life.  So giving this a try, plus Shweta Tiwari and Varun Badola are excellent actors and hoping if ST has chosen this show, there must be something different and unique.  The new girl seems to be doing well so far for me.  Hoping the show is worth giving a shot.

Hope the show provides the viewers like me worthy content both to watch and to discuss...

Till now I'm liking the show very much without a doubt. 

I hope it's a finite show and they won't stress this unnecessary and spoil the content 

Originally posted by SehLengeThoda

I hope it's a finite show and they won't stress this unnecessary and spoil the content 

Hi..  nice to meet you...

I hope so too.  A finite show is way better than a show that goes on for years only to end up getting butchered in the trp race.  Short and sweet is better...

Coming to the show, I’m liking it too so far.  A few years back, a character like Nia would have been portrayed in ITV as a selfish kid who is willing to abandon her dad who sacrificed his life for her just to pursue her dreams or as someone who is willing to sacrifice her everything to make her dad happy.  Happy to see at least Sony TV making an attempt at real progress in portraying real human nature than standard ITV template and trying to keep up with the current reality of life.

Watching the show and liking it so far👍🏼 All the 3 characters are shaping up well and the girl playing the daughter is doing well so far.

Hi! I also like Sony shows & am a fan of Varun Badola. So far enjoying this show & its unique plot. Also like seeing shows where the female characters are educated progressive women bothered abt their careers.

Hi Everyone,

I don't watch much of TV serials. Have watched Baa Bahoo aur Baby, Kuch Rang and Parvarrish. I have been a fan of Shweta Tiwari from Parvarrish.

I am loving this show so far. It's relatable, not over the top, exactly what I have come to expect from Sony's shows. Hope they continue to keep the bar high.

This show is so cute 

VB is hilarious in his role ..I’m really enjoying his character ..he acts all tough but he also has insecurities of being alone 

I feel for his character 

And the daughter is doing a good job as well ...she is being sandwiched between her love for her dad and her own aspirations 

Shweta Tiwari is also cute in her role ..her smile is bright and just lights up the screen...in addition she is a great actress 

Loving the show so far 

Hoping Sony don’t PB this show 

Hi...I'm Shahista.I'm also fan of sony shows and have watched kuch rang and yeh un dino.So far liking this show.

Loving this show so far👍🏼 All the actors and the characters are lovely. It is so good to see Varun Badola and Shweta Tiwari back on TV. The girl playing the daughter is sweet too:)

The first interaction between VD and ST today was so sweet. The way they just start talking about music and their good taste in music 😆. The interaction felt so natural and relatable. Looking forward to more of their scenes. The show so far has been simple, sweet and without any melodrama. Love the father- daughter duo😳

Originally posted by SehLengeThoda

Dude, you are from KZK Forum! 🥳 Hola. SUP? Yeah true I hope they don't do that too. I hope it runs very well and they have an excellent run before the end.