Siddarth Shukla is narcissistic negative and fake

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Please vote:

Narcissistic

React with rage, belittle other person, exaggerated sense of self importance, monopolise conversations etc etc etc

Please follow the link to update yourself the features if they apply to Sid or not

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662

Faking Friendship within his group, but his personality is real and not fake ( thanks to Honeybees sting ðŸ˜†) simple example - Sid Asim fight - he tries to vehemently hide that there are indifferences within their group aNd yells forever 

Negative 

He lacks decency how to behave either with his own friend or others. Completely lacks courtesy and empathy, the way he yells infinitely, when someone tries to interact with him. 

It’s really very difficult to imagine the pain other housemates must be going through bound by a contract. 

Hats off to all the members of BB house for tolerating this piece of human.

Bb should be grateful that, there are contestants, still in the house bound by a contract and not asking for a pay rise.

~TO THE KIND ATTENTION OF FUTURE CONTESTANTS ~

In future, if any contestant signs a contract with BB, they should add a ***SHUKLA CLAUSE ***if any participant exhibits his personality, their remuneration should automatically be doubled/ quadrupled

There should also be a DEY CLAUSE - if any e/o physical injury - remuneration should be multiplied 10 times agreed price.

Edited by Priya9. - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I agree he is narcissistic and negative, but he is not fake. How can you fake that personality? ðŸ˜¡

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks to kesari reminding the saand that he is human😆

Priya9. thumbnail

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

I agree he is narcissistic and negative, but he is not fake. How can you fake that personality? ðŸ˜¡

Sorry, I stand corrected I don’t mean his personality is fake, but his actions trying to fake friendship within his group 

Priya9. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

Thanks to kesari reminding the saand that he is human😆

😆yes poor Kesariji will never ever want to meet this guy after the show.

jodh57 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Shukla clause and Dey clause🤣🤣

NathuPyare thumbnail

the link you posted.... it seems like a complete description of Shukla Ji...fitting him to a T ðŸ¤£

Edited by NathuPyare - 4 years ago
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
  • Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
  • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerate achievements and talents
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
  • Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
  • Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
  • Take advantage of others to get what they want
  • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Be envious of others and believe others envy them
  • Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
  • Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office

I believe they wrote the above symptoms after analyzing Shukla's behavior in BB ðŸ¤£

luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow quoting mayoclinic and all ðŸ˜† he fit the definition of narcissistic to the T. I agree with Honey bee though. He doesn't look fake to me at all. He doesn't even try to make any bonds with others. The rest are all sucking up to him for what I don't know. may be to survive on the show?. 

This guy has the whole show given to him on platter. A group that he absolutely did not work an iota for. A host and a ton of guests that will defend his actions. I am still trying to remember how Shuklas group was formed. Arti and him were the connection in the beginning and Sana just wanted all the attention in the world. Why did Asim join this group? ðŸ˜³

Priya9. thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

the link you posted.... it seems like a complete description of Shukla Ji...fitting him to a T ðŸ¤£

Thank you jee 😊,  just my 2cents for spreading awareness of personalities, cause some people seem to sadly believe,  a narcissistic personality to be normal and acceptable, btw not just normal they believe,   it to be a great entertaining personality and that every one else should be bestowed with these features to win this show. 

I just hope, in real life, if these personalities can be identified early, appropriate help maybe sought from professionals Or such people can be avoided maybe.