How amazing is Parvathy Thiruvothu in Uyare?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Just watched this Malayalam film called Uyare (Rise) on Netflix. Hands down, the best performance I've seen in the last two years. Parvathy Thiruvothu is the best actress in India right now.

Highly recommend you watch this film. So well made! 

She is amazing... so natural and this story is so beautifully captured... loved watching the movie...

Not Very!

Edited by Pain-in-ur-Neck - 4 years ago

Yes she is❤️ loved Uyare n for sure knows DP will ruin chapak with her asthma attacks.. Paru changed her second name? Lol or her name was always this n I dint notice

Edited by Stark_Wolf - 4 years ago

Loved this movie, came across some scenes on YouTube and then couldn't stop myself from watching the entire movie. 

Originally posted by -MakhanMalaai-

When did her last name change?

What was her name before?

Originally posted by ponymo

What was her name before?

Wasn't it Parvathy Menon??

Originally posted by -MakhanMalaai-

Wasn't it Parvathy Menon??

Eight years after she got saddled with a caste surname that “was never hers”, actor Parvathy has announced that she does not want people calling her by names that journalists made up for her. And she does it in style.

In a Facebook post on Wednesday night, Parvathy, went about setting the record straight on her name, starting with her name on official records and how some bungling journalists added the “Menon” because they did not bother to ask her for it. Later, she says, the mistake was perpetuated until it became a fact.

She said that the whole affair started in 2007, just after the release of her first Kannada movie, when a reporter of a local newspaper interviewed her.

“He did not deem it important to cross check with me whether or not I have surname and, since I am a 'malayalikutty', took the liberty to baptise me with Menon.”

https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/dont-want-caste-tag-my-surname-actor-parvathy-says-no-discrimination-37054

I watched uyare movies though I can't understand the  malayalam 

It is fantastic movie worth watching it👍🏼

Parvathy acts well. I saw her in kannada movies.very good

Thank you ponymo🥱