•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Morniiiing beautiful girls!❤️

So today’s episode! The most annoying person is Asha uff I wanted to take a pan and just throw it at her head 😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Sorry not sorry she was soo annoying...  Felt soo bad for Sid and the media is fake or I’m wrong🤷🏼‍♀️? 💯% Asha did something to the food Sid  was eating.. uff hating that woman.. not the actor just Asha 🙄😂

Coming to the precap.. hmm do you think dr. Shashank is gonna trow Sid out from Sanjivani? Or is ishani going to help Sid and take the blame on her? 🤯

The most annoying and irritating person today the award goes to Asha!👌🏼

Felling so bad for Sid thigh he doesn’t know that the woman is paying him! Uff hate it! 🙄

No hate have a lovely day ahead people! ❤️

Please don't post the storyline before the episode is aired on tv. Thanks.

New episode of sanjavni  first come at hotstar at early morning  and it come later on TV 

So those who are watching in hotstar    hence they are discussing before it air on TV 

Originally posted by surabhi01

New episode of sanjavni  first come at hotstar at early morning  and it come later on TV 

So those who are watching in hotstar    hence they are discussing before it air on TV 

I know.. but the storyline disclosure may spoil the excitement for the others and it can affect the TRP.. 

Those who are watching  at hotstar  they will obvious discuss at morning only  

They can't wait 12 hrs  to discuss for serial 

And more over some viewers  who watch it on hotstar  may have not time to discuss serial at night during working hrs 

People can discuss serial according to their convinient  It is member  choice when to discuss serial

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago

Finally a medical case . Sid and Ishani working together for it . I always wanted it.rahil and Neil too supporting sid in his big profile case.

Vardhan is playing big game . Fake media too. I don't know whether he will fully succeed or not .ishani will do something to help sid that's for sure. Asha performance in wash room was like those downmarket films . She is like a vamp from 80 's movie . 

I found myself irritated watching Asha on screen today. When is Asha and Vardhan's truth going to catch up with them?

I don't think Asha will ever face the consequences of her actions or even held accountable for them. In the end, all the blame will fall on Vardhan only and she'd go scott free . Sid and Ishani are too pious souls that they're always forgiving all and sundry. For all we know.. sayed Vardhan ko bhi maaf kar de .. saying he did what he did for the sake of his sister. 🤢

How much Asha was enjoying doing the drama. Such a drama queen and selfish person. And poor Sid. Now he'd know .. kisi ko bhi aise shadi karke ghar mein nehi le aate.. Like Ishani once so correctly said , there are always other and better ways of helping people out than this reckless and quick fix ways.

Both vardhaan and Dr aasha are equally culprit   so both should be not be spare

And  also it is not that just vardhaan telling aasha to do   conspiracy against sid. That is why Dr aasha doing conspiracy against Dr sid but Now it also Dr aasha own wish too to destroy sid career  

More than vardhaan I think Dr aasha  is more interest to take revenge.  And bwhat sid did harm  to Dr aasha  that  she is so ready to destroy Dr sid career

Dr sid had now made Dr aasha life by marrying her. But still she want to destroy sid life?? 

Such a evil and selfish  Dr aasha is 

Vardhaan  and  Dr aasha trap   dr sid in such a way that this time Dr shashank may think that Dr sid intentionally did big mistake