Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Jannat Zubair beats Divyanka Tripathi

Manan_Pani_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Tu Aashiqui fame Jannat Zubair Rahmani is now the most followed Indian television actress on social networking site Instagram. Jannat who was seen as the lead actress of Color's TV's much popular show Tu Aashiqui has been all the rage on Instagram with huge number followers. The 19 years old actress has now achieved another remarkable feat in her relatively short career as she beat Yeh Hai Mohabbatein fame Divyanka Tripathi as the most followed Indian television celebrity on Instagram. Jannat currently has 11.4 million followers on Instagram while Divyanka is in second position with 11.2 million followers.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I don't know who this person is...

But i know popular face are Mouni..who is at 10.3 million

Hina is more famous than her janat i belive..

As Hina fans are really , out of bounds..

Ok..she sang songs, tic tok lady..after goggle baba gyaan...

But it is hilarious...my cousins who make now n then tic tok vidios don't know her..

But there knew some arshika..some alladin lady..some others ..not this...

How come...yes, you know Mani...once you said about bots in followers..same thing..is happening....

Congratulations to her...let her crack others Insta indian list soon..

All the best for her...

Edited by sreeu12345 - 4 years ago
zindagi4pyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wen it cums 2 dt... Logo ke ne bolo tha  pahele woh sab bhul jaate hain... I knw onces u said the u can buy followers online n all.. U said all dis stuff abt dt n her pr.... Aab kya hua

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sreeu12345

I don't know who this person is...

But i know popular face are Mouni..who is at 10.3 million

Hina is more famous than her janat i belive..

As Hina fans are really , out of bounds..

Ok..she sang songs, tic tok lady..after goggle baba gyaan...

But it is hilarious...my cousins who make now n then tic tok vidios don't know her..

But there knew some arshika..some alladin lady..some others ..not this...

How come...yes, you know Mani...once you said about bots in followers..same thing..is happening....

Congratulations to her...let her crack others Insta indian list soon..

All the best for her...

Leave it yaar u know there are 3-4 peoples here who comes only to mock DT i can tell u the name too but i just dont want to do that this people dont have any work they can never appricate DT even how hardwork and nice work she do they just come to post this rubbish topic about her useless peoples this pani puri is also jealous of DT now more peoples like this pani puri will join her to crticise DT 

KRTK26 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Maybe many people in this forums don't know jannant but she is very famous in social media.she works as child artist also.Her every song got million view within a day and always in trending in YouTube.before 6 month she has 7M followers and her every pic got 6,7,8 lakhs like and one more thing in present time increase followers,views,like are very easy task.It's business now.

Manan_Pani_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is a gist of a news article. Personally I don't give much importance to the number followers of sm accounts because it is a proven fact that these numbers don't translate into real life events. However, I've seen fans here in this forum are so fervent about these numbers and religiously follow and count them every now and then. When they have missed such importance milestone (as per their own set of standard), I thought of sharing it as a reminder. 

ek-paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes. She is very popular but with no PR; that's why she is unknown to many who are not familiar with her shows/work. Her pic on average gets 1 million likes on insta. 4-5 months ago, she had around 7-8 million followers. Yesterday I checked after reading this thread, it's over 11.4 millions!! Saw her in Tu Ashiqui, she acts good but her character wasn't so challenging but she's just 20 or something so..

A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

It doesn't matter, DT is the BEST and we know it.

zindagi4pyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ek-paheli

Yes. She is very popular but with no PR; that's why she is unknown to many who are not familiar with her shows/work. Her pic on average gets 1 million likes on insta. 4-5 months ago, she had around 7-8 million followers. Yesterday I checked after reading this thread, it's over 11.4 millions!! Saw her in Tu Ashiqui, she acts good but her character wasn't so challenging but she's just 20 or something so..

Haha.. U dont have ny correct information.. C is jst 17...n for ur information.. Her pr or managers are same... As dts... Dey are the managees 4 her... 

GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I checked after reading about her over here.

She does have a sweet voice n her debut song was awesome.

She is 19 I guess.

Looks cute .

Socially active.

N the result shows.

There have been many teenage sensations before .