Why namit and surbhi ignore each other??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Iam sure that they are not in a good relationship outside the camera... They had a good chemistry in the earlier,to be precised in the first 2-3 weeks episodes...and that chemistry starded to fade day by day... Maybe some issues in real life of them... They don't like each other.. They don't even wish their bdays yaar... Atleast they should keep a good frndship... Then only they can act comfortably right... I don't know wots their problem.. Their offscreen chemistry is something matters in onscreen also... 

Anyday better than all the fake PR couples who give off dating rumors for the benefit of them and theirs. Many onscreen couples are doing that nowadays. I lose all respect for them when they do that. Such a cheap thing to do.

As long as they peacefully work together and maintain professional relation that's enough . Offscreen of course I'd love to see them as friends and interacting with each other , just like any fan wishes for his fav pair. But it takes time to open up to each other. Also, Surbhi and Namit are essentially very different personality type. Namit is serious and silent type ( just opposite of Dr. Sid Lol ) and Surbhi is bubbly and fun loving ( opposite of Dr. Ishani ) . 

Some of the pairs of whose chemistry I really loved or love in ITV , never even had offscreen cordiality and yet it never mattered. Be it Rajat Tokas- Paridhi Sharma , Karan - Hina or Sumedh - Mallika ( Sumedh and Mallika's offscreen relation has improved working over 1 year together , it takes time which Surbhi-Namit didn't get. ) 

You are right... Lets give time for them

Originally posted by Roselin5

You are right... Lets give time for them

Another reason could be

May be they maintain distance to ward off dating rumors. You know the way of the twitter and Insta fandom , one selfie together and Voila, they're dating !

Earlier Surbhi could be easy with Nakuul because he was married and there was no chance of any shipping. 

honestly speaking. i couldnt care less as to what happens off screen ...as long as they deliver scenes and work cordially (this applies to every other job where you have to work with ppl who are of opposite personality types aside from tellywood)...

They have no chemistry as it is n yeah the ignoring part seems deliberate ðŸ¤”

Originally posted by HeartQuake

Anyday better than all the fake PR couples who give off dating rumors for the benefit of them and theirs. Many onscreen couples are doing that nowadays. I lose all respect for them when they do that. Such a cheap thing to do.

As long as they peacefully work together and maintain professional relation that's enough . Offscreen of course I'd love to see them as friends and interacting with each other , just like any fan wishes for his fav pair. But it takes time to open up to each other. Also, Surbhi and Namit are essentially very different personality type. Namit is serious and silent type ( just opposite of Dr. Sid Lol ) and Surbhi is bubbly and fun loving ( opposite of Dr. Ishani ) . 

Some of the pairs of whose chemistry I really loved or love in ITV , never even had offscreen cordiality and yet it never mattered. Be it Rajat Tokas- Paridhi Sharma , Karan - Hina or Sumedh - Mallika ( Sumedh and Mallika's offscreen relation has improved working over 1 year together , it takes time which Surbhi-Namit didn't get. ) 

even abhishek malik and sonali nikam, shrenu parikh and ishaan singh ( they didnt wish each on their birthday in social media) shrenu posted everybody wish but ishaan wish was nowhere to seen. 

i dont think they have a bad relation off screen ðŸ¤”

they might not just have got close enough to become friends ðŸ¤”

plus.. for the chemistry.. i'd blame it on the show ðŸ˜†

Namit is lil introvert I guess..this guy is not so talkative also..Naya h industry me .see. His interviews twisted..ye pyar nahi toh...all 

I think all of them are getting comfortable around each other now as per new photographs on social media. 

https://twitter.com/ishuloveee/status/1214162495998316544

Edited by yvon - 4 years ago