Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ssuuvvii

Hs saying it is ok if you leave business but what about Minnie's studies and all ..Babes talking some more stupid stuff that we will take transfer and all... NB talking to Minnie & she is sad seeing Babita decision about shop and Babita loosing opportunity ..Babes sold the shop to Khatri in 2 lakhs 30 thousand  ..Even Khatri taunting Babes after she is gonee saying Mini gave Pankh to BABES but Babita want to be from confined in well ..MMP trio scene they are telling her fulfill her dreams but Minnie is not willing to go...Preet said Minnie you have gave pankh yo Babes now it's her wish she want to fly or not ..Minnie call HS regarding her Photography but HS started saying now I can't make your Babes understand as there is some limitation in relationship..Minnie said was yoir Hero image false .HS said sometime we can become hero for others but not in our own life ..HS came home and told Babita that he cancelled his transfer , Minnie came home Babita started shouting on her that due to her HS decided not to take transfer ..Babes getting extra hyper & said can't u see me happy ? Khatri came with shop papers saying I will give I 2 lakh 15 thousand for shop ..Babita signed the papers , Hs and Minnie tried to stop her but Babita signed .

Precap -babita said I won't let Minnie win in her zid , Hs said I didn't know your were competing with your own daughter ...Saroj gave ulta seedha gyan to Babita that Divorcee doesn't keep their kids with them etc etc

Edited by asmaanixx - 4 years ago
cynicalities thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Gurrrr!!! Kaha thi yaar tuuu??

We missed you so much!

cynicalities thumbnail

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

GURRR KI BACCHHIIIII!!!!

Main tujhse katti hoon. Koi aise chodkar jaata hai kya?😡😭

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I was about to stick posters all over the forum to find her.

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

I was about to stick posters all over the forum to find her.

Lol maine to twitter, pm, post sab try kar liya tha 😆

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

I know everyone hates Babita a lot and wants her to disappear from HS and Mini’s life. I know people only want HS and Mini’s story, but the show was supposed to be about Babita’s journey and people were looking forward to see her complete her journey. We wanted her to rise and soar. Alas that will never happen. 

It pains me so much to see Babita’s character butchered and ruined to this extent. Why did they have to ruin Babita’s character to this extent of no coming back? Was it really needed? No I don’t think so. She might be the worse person in the world but there are people like Khatris who don’t ever have to repent for their deeds.. but Babita has to? 

Was it her fault that her parents got her married at the age of 18? Was it her fault that Ashok cheated on her and destroyed her to this extent? Yeah she might not know how to balance between two relationship, but was she so incapable of doing so? Why couldn’t they have shown her growth and true emancipation? Why couldn’t they have shown her overcome all these complications of life? 

She falls in love with HS but doesn’t even get to spend much time with him happily without any problems. First she looses her career and identity that she fought so hard to build. Then she looses her daughter. Then she loses her husband or she herself dies. Was this supposed to be fate? Is this fair? People like Ashok and Khatri and Lovely maje se apni zindagi jeeyenge with no remorse, but Babita doesn’t deserve to because she’s so unworthy of it. Is this what the writers wanna show? I have literally cried because of this show and because Babita’s character was butchered to this extent. It pains me so much we will never get to see her actually emancipated and have to accept whatever end they are gonna show. Something inside me has died. This show that made many believe in hope and 2nd chances, but today they have actually crushed me and probably many people out there who rooted for Babita. They have failed many Babita’s of the real world. 

P.S. - Just My two cents. I don’t think I can bear to watch what happens to Babita and Hanuman. I can’t bear to watch how further they will ruin Babita, and in the process also ruin HS and this family. I don’t have it in me to see further destruction of them. I really don’t.

This...

Coupled with the fact that a man like HS will just be killed... I can't digest this.

cynicalities thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

This...

Coupled with the fact that a man like HS will just be killed... I can't digest this.

It's a fictional show, darling. We're all emotionally attached to it, I know, lekin itni takleef bhi mat de dil ko! 😭

Don't worry, we'll write our own happy ending for all of them! ❤️

asmaanixx thumbnail

I'm sorry everyone but Friday's episode just broke a part of my soul.

I had mentioned this before but for me Hanita represented hope. Babita with all her struggles and constant strength to fight against them; HS with his relentless optimism despite all the hardships and tragedy life throws his way.

They both still found their way to each other and showed us that no matter what happens in life, all is not lost as long as you have hope.

But Friday, they killed that hope right in front of my eyes. They murdered it, butchered it, hacked it into pieces.

I can't even begin to describe how deeply this has hurt me.

I guess I deserve this for being an emotional fool.