Insecurities of asim on new entry - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

On one side he is panicking over what Vishal, paras and Arhaan will do. The other side paras, Arhaan and mahira discussing that we will leave him be and let him observe and decide what he wants to do. Asim has such a one track mind thinking everyone is just plotting and planning, he ended up looking like a foolsmiley36

Also in the promo him saying he’s even taller than Arhaan how will I fight with him? So he is not even considering that they could be friends. He has already decided how Vishal will be and he will be fighting with him. kitni phat ti hai chilke kismiley37

Originally posted by DaffodilsNew

Ab insecurity ko insecurity bhi na bulaye.

Aggression ko aggression na bulaye.

Bully ko bully na bulaye.

Bitching ko round table conference bulaye.

New terminology Ka thread bana lo. Us hisab se post banaenge.

the show will run as per Shukla's liking and the forum according to the liking of ppl who support Shukla I suppose? 😆

Originally posted by tina59

He is bound to be insecure. Every single person in that house is more popular than him.

He doesn't know abt his popularity outside. For someone desperate to succeed and means a lot, it's natural to feel insecure.

I saw him playing as a background gunda in Varun dhawan movie. 

Why so much reaction to him feeling insecure.

that sounds interesting do you remember which movie?

Originally posted by tina59

He is bound to be insecure. Every single person in that house is more popular than him.

He doesn't know abt his popularity outside. For someone desperate to succeed and means a lot, it's natural to feel insecure.

I saw him playing as a background gunda in Varun dhawan movie. 

Why so much reaction to him feeling insecure.

I agree with you. It makes no sense to just keep targeting Asim by saying hes a chamcha or hes insecure cause hes barely established as it is. 
Vishal is a popular actor, and everyone in that house is more known than him; even Mahira cause of Kundali Bhagya and Naagin. So Asim basically plays behind Siddharth because he feels that if he plays alone, hes gone instantly but thats not the truth.

Originally posted by Achelvi

Yes...he is very insecure...after seeing WC he was relaxed as nobody looked tough competition but Vishal personality is good, he will now try harder

Yupp, Looks like a taste of their own medicine- they are intimidated by some one taller and stronger than them. 

Originally posted by TheBigTamasha

Bohot zyada hi insecure hai n andar smoking room se malik ne mastwali fatkaar lagaayi "relax, relax.." n sidekick ok ok bolke chup ho gaya 🤣🤣🤣

That's was just like a underworld don, who doesn't want to come in daylight smiley36

Could be a scene from a underworld movie I've watched, just can't remember the name 😜smiley36

Originally posted by HoneY_BeE

🤣🤣🤣....train doosre patri pe chalagaya

Wohi na🤣

Originally posted by DaffodilsNew

Ab insecurity ko insecurity bhi na bulaye.

Aggression ko aggression na bulaye.

Bully ko bully na bulaye.

Bitching ko round table conference bulaye.

New terminology Ka thread bana lo. Us hisab se post banaenge.

🤣Ek number

I love how Asim acts like a total Zakir khan fan whenever someone new enters. He be like- Aap Sakht launde ho; pighalna nahi hai😆

Originally posted by theBoyWonder

someone should tell Asim that his position as Shukla's chamcha is secure...no one is really competing for Shukla's favours lol.

But there is competition. Shefali 2 😆 no wonder justice for asim is so insecure😆