Nazar

11th November - Episodic Discussion

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Hotstar Synopsis 

Nishant gives Piya alarming news about Maha Daayan after Pari finds a strange doll. While Mohana is smitten by Angad, Naman makes a shocking decision.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Seriously???🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Subah subah ye kya dekh liya humne...🤣

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Seriously???🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Subah subah ye kya dekh liya humne...🤣

IKR!Woke up early but didn't get down from the bed as it was quite cold. I just randomly searched for Nazar and this popped up. Not to mention, the Jhatka I got! 😲Had to share this with you guys!!! 🤣

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nushy1995

Hotstar Synopsis 

Nishant gives Piya alarming news about Maha Daayan after Pari finds a strange doll. While Mohana is smitten by Angad, Naman makes a shocking decision.

Strange doll!! Hmmm... Anabelle???😆

Don't tell me the Mahadaayan is coming as a doll to GH???

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nushy1995

IKR!Woke up early but didn't get down from the bed as it was quite cold. I just randomly searched for Nazar and this popped up. Not to mention, the Jhatka I got! 😲Had to share this with you guys!!! 🤣

I almost dropped my cellphone when I saw this... 😆

My mom would have killed me if anything would have happened to it!!!

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Strange doll!! Hmmm... Anabelle???😆

Don't tell me the Mahadaayan is coming as a doll to GH???

TBH, I am least bothered about MD. Yes, I would be excited if I liked the acting but Ritu not only gave tough competition but won by 10 points against Salina in horrible acting. So won't watch her horrible act at any cost.

But the new guy, Mo told Piya last week that she won't help them. I have a theory that this guy will trap her. So she'll help PiyAnsh in defeating MD in exchange of their help or particularly Piya's to defeat this guy. 

What do you say?

Nush_Rat thumbnail

I almost dropped my cellphone when I saw this... 😆

My mom would have killed me if anything would have happened to it!!!

😆

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

TBH, I am least bothered about MD. Yes, I would be excited if I liked the acting but Ritu not only gave tough competition but won by 10 points against Salina in horrible acting. So won't watch her horrible act at any cost.

Same here... Even I am not the least bothered about MD. Completely agree with you on acting... She gave a really tough competition to Pr in worst acting and actually won... So, even I don't want to see her...

But the new guy, Mo told Piya last week that she won't help them. I have a theory that this guy will trap her. So she'll help PiyAnsh in defeating MD in exchange of their help or particularly Piya's to defeat this guy. 

What do you say?

Well, of this guy proves to be smarter and more powerful than Mo, I am actually going to watch his scenes... I hope he proves to be at least 10% of what Dev was in terms of brains and powers...

Now, coming to this guy trapping Mo and she needing Piansh's or specifically Pia's help... Well, it won't surprise me. The exact same thing happened in Kohra track and it might be repeated again here... And as we all know, Mo is a master in saudebaazi... So, if she lands in trouble, she will have to do some saudebaazi...

Waise bhi, abhi jis hisaab se ye do scenes dekhe, I feel ki iss baar kharbooja khud kulhadi par girne wala hai!!!

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for sharing Nushy!

Started laughing, damn entertaining I have to say. Seems makers understand now getting new Male entries is better. About MD track, and Pari, not interested. Obviously new guy and MD will be in a team.