Monday 's precap 💕💕💕

Posted: 4 years ago

Yaa if he comes to know about Salma drama even dadi may get lil bit mad I think

By the way Rossini was holding her tummy in last part is it her period🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 bcuz the way she was holding it looks like that to me

Originally posted by favjassi

Yaa if he comes to know about Salma drama even dadi may get lil bit mad I think

By the way Rossini was holding her tummy in last part is it her period🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 bcuz the way she was holding it looks like that to me

Exactly what I thought too... Cramps pain.  I would like it if they show Aman having a modern attitude towards such matters, I mean these days the college kids are very open about it (My nephew has no issue discussing about his friend's periods pain)

Then why the head bath? Rosh's unique nuska to cure stomach ache is to have head bath?  Should have asked for champi instead.

Originally posted by Indulekha00

Exactly what I thought too... Cramps pain.  I would like it if they show Aman having a modern attitude towards such matters, I mean these days the college kids are very open about it (My nephew has no issue discussing about his friend's periods pain)

Then why the head bath? Rosh's unique nuska to cure stomach ache is to have head bath?  Should have asked for champi instead.

Agree!

I saw Precap scene, seems way random and forced to me. Would wait for the episode, or may totally skip it.. plus swimming pool in bg makes it all the more weird, unless they plan to use. Like I understand they want to show Roshan scenes but why can't she take it herself.

Maybe in minority here.

Originally posted by Madhura..

Agree!

I saw Precap scene, seems way random and forced to me. Would wait for the episode, or may totally skip it.. plus swimming pool in bg makes it all the more weird, unless they plan to use. Like I understand they want to show Roshan scenes but why can't she take it herself.

Maybe in minority here.

I am with you. If the script writer was asked to present a touch scene, a headache and head massage should do perfectly well. 

Head bath in sangeet gaghra on the poolside using an ornate jar!!πŸ˜†  None can't criticise the script writer for not having creative ideas!!!

Agree!

Maybe in minority here.

Haven't watched the episode and wouldn't comment without watching. But it felt too weird and random for a non contextual watch.

Why can't Aman's sisters or others give her a bath lol. πŸ˜†

I am with you. If the script writer was asked to present a touch scene, a headache and head massage should do perfectly well. 

Head bath in sangeet gaghra on the poolside using an ornate jar!!πŸ˜†  None can't criticise the script writer for not having creative ideas!!!

makers no people are loving RoshAn chemistry tabhi to Jinn bhi nahi dikha rahe ab.

🀣

Agree!

Maybe in minority here.

I am with you too! 

I mean talk about out of context scenes. They have taken this fantasy thing way too far.. πŸ€£matlab Kuch bhii....πŸ˜› And why they are in a rush to show Aman falling in love..let it happen gradually...Giving shower to wifey is symbolic of super deep hubby-wife connection. And i didnt see when that connection happened!!

Yeah, Roshni ke fantasy dreams main ye possible hai! I guess writer forgot to tell its a dream sequence! πŸ˜‰

LMAO....🀣 on your creative-idea comment. Will reply again once I catch my breath ! πŸ€£