Salman needs to stop!

Posted: 4 years ago

whats with his constant picking up on mahira and sana.. commenting on their pimples and weight.. i felt so bad.. neither weight nor pimples are in one's hands.. i have seen people struggling for it yet no improvements in weight.. n mahira is just 22 its her age of pimples, specially with that make ups n all everyday it gets worse..  i used to be fan of his hosting though he has been biased but his hosting has that thing as he says he can control them.. unfortunately this season is a big disappointment on salman's behalf.. specially i felt it like he was targeting sana unnecessarily.. he was so rude to her.. comparing her to himanshi and telling her that he will make her cry and lastly when she said i am going out? he said we aren't that lucky.... WHAT THE HELL!!! he should be ashamed of himself

Edited by One-Of-A-Kind - 4 years ago

It's all scripted according to his fans. They just put personal insults in there for spice. Ever since the first time he started making fun of Asim's accent by making those stupid noises I've been fed up of him. And last season when he used to make fun of KV basically EVERY TIME for his outfits.

And it's crazy to see him flip on Sana. I wanted him to be less biased but he's taken things to the other extreme.

Edited by Campfire - 4 years ago

When Salman was pampering Sana ppl had a problem , now he is bashing her so they have a problem too ?

salman has always joked with sana from the beginning.. and he was saying to Mahira as a JOKE. HE WAS NOT implying she has pimples or anything, he was saying it cause in previous episodes there has been times where she complains about her skin so Salman was joking around and saying that then. Shehnaz lets be honest Salman has had a good rapport with her. Shehnaz was taking it joking and so was Mahira. 

Edited by azaanabbas - 4 years ago

Originally posted by 2RsFan

When Salman was pampering Sana ppl had a problem , now he is bashing her so they have a problem too ?

He doesn't need to bash her to such an extreme level. All some of us want is for him to hold her accountable for her actions, which may involve being a LITTLE bit harsh, but this is unnecessary.

😆 it depends on which group Sana is in that time ..when Salman was pampering her she was with Shukla group so people don't like it ..now she is in chabri gang so they don't like it ðŸ˜†

We become blind, as they are portrayed as hero’s in movies, but  in reality, it’s shocking to see their true identity and attitudes. Very disappointing. I don’t know if we can expect anything better from others. Haven’t watched anyone else host this show. 

Originally posted by Campfire

It's all scripted according to his fans. They just put personal insults in there for spice. Ever since the first time he started making fun of Asim's accent by making those stupid noises I've been fed up of him. And last season when he used to make fun of KV basically EVERY TIME for his outfits.

And it's crazy to see him flip on Sana. I wanted him to be less biased but he's taken things to the other extreme.

insulting people like for nothing at all is scripted? doesnt salman the so called superstar has his own mind? couldnt he just tell them how low this is.. exactly.. i didnt like him mimicing asim like that either!

yar i didnt watch that season..

yes, idk why is he doing it that sana annoys him the most these days.. may be after her crying lr leaving shukla she is not in his good books!

why need to bash her unnecessarily? or be rude to her at all? there is thing called neutrality or salman doesnt know it? this man has lost it, no brain to mouth filter!

Originally posted by azaanabbas

salman has always joked with sana from the beginning.. and he was saying to Mahira as a JOKE. HE WAS NOT implying she has pimples or anything, he was saying it cause in previous episodes there has been times where she complains about her skin so Salman was joking around and saying that then. Shehnaz lets be honest Salman has had a good rapport with her. Shehnaz was taking it joking and so was Mahira. 

there is a fine line between joking and making.. both of them were hurt and embarrassed b/c of his comments.. but just didnt say anything.. height of cheapness coming from a superstar!!

salman "used to" to have good rapport with sana.. he is constantly being judgmental to her after himanshi and mocking her down..