Salman Commenting on Shehnaaz’s Weight and Mahira’s Pimples - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by HoneY_BeE

IT IS A BIG DEAL....I will agree to disagree... Don't want to prolong it 

okey fair enough

Originally posted by storm22

Embarrassing someone for their looks on live television is technically a big deal, you dont know what the person is dealing with or I will they react.

He is a role model for alot of people in India so he should really watch what he says, even if it's to motivate someone...

if you are overweight then you need to deal with the consequences which would be getting called out on it

if someone saying you are overweight is enough for you to get embarrased then do something about it

First off all no one should be even judging anyone's weight but themselves. If someone is happy with their current weight even if their overweight will that's good for them.

I'm not going to prolong this matter any further...

Originally posted by ayaan786

if you are overweight then you need to deal with the consequences which would be getting called out on it

if someone saying you are overweight is enough for you to get embarrased then do something about it

You are disgusting l. Sometimes overweight is not by choice but due to health issues. If we start calling out people for being short, dark and fat then this would be an evil world and u sound like u belong there

Originally posted by anna143

You are disgusting l. Sometimes overweight is not by choice but due to health issues. If we start calling out people for being short, dark and fat then this would be an evil world and u sound like u belong there

That was exactly what I was trying to explain to the OP

Originally posted by anna143

looks like i touched a nerve

if you think i am disgusting then you have the right to say so 

i dont mind that at all others opinions dont make me insecure and the same should go for sana or mahira

im sure sana dosent have health issues like you and could do something about her weight

people who are fat because of health issues are rare minority btw 

and even then you can always do something about it by living a healthier lifestyle

mostly its the other way around people get health issues because they are overweight

think about it

Edited by ayaan786 - 4 years ago

That was pathetic of Salman. Mahira and Sana are the youngest ones in house and bit immature. Making fun of things that they’re both already insecure about was low. Mahira is still the prettiest one in house despite having skin issues and its normal for someone her age. I hope they dont take these remarks to heart

i dont mind that at all others opinions dont make me insecure and the same should go for sana or mahira

im sure sana dosent have health issues like you and could do something about her weight

and even then you can always do something about it by living a healthier lifestyle

mostly its the other way around people get health issues because they are overweight

think about it

People with thyroid cannot help and be fat

Shehnaz was depressed hence she put on weight, this was already talked about earlier, you need to sympathize with such people, not judge them on their looks. 

think about it

Yea you touched a nerve because fat shaming isn't acceptable. Everyone needs to be comfortable in their skin and how they are thats what matters and we should promote.

If we have your type of attitude and call out fat people because of their weight thats not a helpful solution.

Im just really embarrassed im having this discussion with someone right now.

Also scary to see people with this mentality still exist.

Originally posted by HoneY_BeE

People with thyroid cannot help and be fat

Shehnaz was depressed hence she put on weight, this was already talked about earlier, you need to sympathize with such people, not judge them on their looks. 

she isnt depressed now is she? 

so its a good wake up call isnt it ?

whats the percentage of people having thyroid? maybe 9-12 percent so as i said rare cases

being overweight isnt an illness that i need to sympathize for 

its a physical condition that in most cases is in our hand to change

your body is like gum you can form it however you like thats what my trainer always told me and i stay by it