Shukla ji you brought the family first!

Posted: 4 years ago

Yes your highness...you were the one who brought Rashmi's family first in the argument when Rashmi was rightfully ( in my opinion) calling you neech and ghatiya...you said "Apne gharwalo ki baat ker rahi hai...yaad bhi hai ghar mein hai kaun kaun"  then she said about your khandaan...toh agar apne khandaan ki izzat kerwani hai toh pehle dosro ki khandaan ki izzat kero and don't howl and bring people's family and father's in an argument...cause agar tumhari family hai toh dosro ki bhi family hai!!

Pehle khud logo ke khandaan pe jao phir jab woh retaliate kere toh usko highlight kerke victim ban jao... Masoom bechare target Shukla ji ki humesha ki kahani!!

Rashmi's biggest weakness is that she just can't put her points across well in words and often doesn't remember what happened in the argument aur yeh Shana Shukla yehi technicality ya self victimization kerke bohat chalaki se cheezein twist kerke bach jata hai!!

Ye hum chilla chilla ke thak Gaye.....par phir bhi Sallu bolta hai tum usko Target karti ho...jaane do...

Sometimes she acts like dumb seriously. Kash Pari ya Tapasya se dekh ke kuch seekh leti. She should have told in WKW by herself that Did showed that gesture to her than she retaliated and it was he who abused her family bolke. I know salman won't scold shukla but atleast audience who are not smart & who don't watch Voot & who are not in social media would have clearly understood ki huva kya tha. She is really stupid lost that chance when she genuinely was victim. Where as shukla being a bully and even after abusing her is acting like victim for that scene

Originally posted by muktha_cute

Sometimes she acts like dumb seriously. Kash Pari ya Tapasya se dekh ke kuch seekh leti. She should have told in WKW by herself that Did showed that gesture to her than she retaliated and it was he who abused her family bolke. I know salman won't scold shukla but atleast audience who are not smart & who don't watch Voot & who are not in social media would have clearly understood ki huva kya tha. She is really stupid lost that chance when she genuinely was victim. Where as shukla being a bully and even after abusing her is acting like victim for that scene

Seriously she needs to wake up and play smartly against that cunning chutta Saand otherwise she'll keep looking wrong even when she is not!!...and then Salman says people fight with Shukla to hog footage...jabke sara footage toh khud yeh apna gala phaar phaar ke khaata hai!!

Thanks for clearing my confusion. Rashmi and others seriously have difficulty remembering things and putting them across at the right time. On top of that Salman confuses them and changes the whole point. 'I have seen it myself' 'there are 150 cameras' bla bla.. 

Originally posted by JumpingViolets

Thanks for clearing my confusion. Rashmi and others seriously have difficulty remembering things and putting them across at the right time. On top of that Salman confuses them and changes the whole point. 'I have seen it myself' 'there are 150 cameras' bla bla.. 

Exactly what can you do when the host and the makers of the show are so biased and hell bent on feeding the audience a narrative of their benefit...Paras and rest are so sure of what happened with them was wrong and it will be addressed on WKW in their favor that's why they keep saying We will talk on friday then Salman comes and shatters their confidence in a million pieces week after week...even after when they were actually right!

One line of Salman "Ji humne sab dekha hai cameras mein sab dikha hai" and they all get so confused ke we were the one that it actually happened to but God knows what cameras he is talking about...ghanta dekhta hai yeh Salman whatever biased shit BB teams tells him to say.

Originally posted by my.2cents

Exactly what can you do when the host and the makers of the show are so biased and hell bent on feeding the audience a narrative of their benefit...Paras and rest are so sure of what happened with them was wrong and it will be addressed on WKW in their favor that's why they keep saying We will talk on friday then Salman comes and shatters their confidence in a million pieces week after week...even after when they were actually right!

One line of Salman "Ji humne sab dekha hai cameras mein sab dikha hai" and they all get so confused ke we were the one that it actually happened to but God knows what cameras he is talking about...ghanta dekhta hai yeh Salman whatever biased shit BB teams tells him to say.

Sallu knows better than the person who experienced it ðŸ¤ª

Originally posted by my.2cents

Yes, and I hate it when Salman sarcastically asks them to narrate, then when they explain he shuts them up and proves them wrong. All the while Sid's face will be in worry mode and when Salman starts defending him, the smirking starts, then he leans back and enjoys. 

Originally posted by JumpingViolets

Yes, and I hate it when Salman sarcastically asks them to narrate, then when they explain he shuts them up and proves them wrong. All the while Sid's face will be in worry mode and when Salman starts defending him, the smirking starts, then he leans back and enjoys. 

LOL that's exactly what happens...I notice the same pattern too and they think they can fool the audience like people watching are blind or something!!

Shukla plays this technical game always. Awaz ki aukat, joota dikhaya, Mahira ko nhi bori ko pakda. Behind this he do what he want? But In this conversation Rashmi started first by saying neech galich abusive words while Shukla hasn't then he said apne gharwalo ko bol rhi h which he shouldn't said because it directly point family. Then Rashmi direct attack Tere khandan me kon kon h, pata h mujhe. Shukla can save himself by saying apne gharwale means big boss ke gharwale bola tha🤣