There is Only One Gang - Shukla Gang - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Arti will get a re entry into this gang after she traps Vishal in her loveπŸ˜†

Originally posted by DaffodilsNew

It's Shukla and chamchasπŸ˜†......dts the gang.

πŸ‘

There's truly no other gang. 😊

Originally posted by SoPunk

Exactly the same I felt. 

This show now feels like crime patrol smiley36 when Shukla gang is in action😜

Otherwise you see all happy faces, laughing enjoying & entertaining. What a difference 😊

One sad Aarti still working for Shukla, how scared she is. When Aarhan was telling her what happened, she immediately said, Don't Start Anything with him 😑 I like to use abusive words for Aarti but she's so miskin faced now that I feel sad to criticize her. πŸ™ƒ

🀣🀣..thank God CID nahi bola...

Originally posted by HoneY_BeE

🀣🀣..thank God CID nahi bola...

CID deals with a better quality gangs, but crime patrol deals with cheap kind. Matches with Shuklas' gang πŸ˜†

Originally posted by SoPunk

CID deals with a better quality gangs, but crime patrol deals with cheap kind. Matches with Shuklas' gang πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣

Originally posted by Love-u-all

How entertaining, loving your analogy to a street gang for Shukla and co. Others are all saints, free loaders and lovey doveies just passing time and looking for an opportunity to get footage with Shukla gang one by one.

Nobody is saint & cant be saint on BB. 

But they are free to act the way they want to & they take the responsibility themselves individually.

Shukla's don't have a free will to think & act freely. Shukla has made it clear many times & punished Aarti for that. Today warned Bhau through Asim, in the shadows. That's how a Gang operates. 😊

I hope this clarifies. 😊

Originally posted by PriyankFan12

Good pedophiles shouldn't have gangs at all.

This will go in reporting.

Very harsh.tht girl said 11 12 ke girl ke saath Kiya...which paras said in unseen and seen videos and he himself was in high school he said.

Do you  even understand what does 11  12 yr old girl means.Means hatred ke liye kuch bhi.

Disgusting.

Originally posted by chirpyhapibird

This will go in reporting.

Very harsh.tht girl said 11 12 ke girl ke saath Kiya...which paras said in unseen and seen videos and he himself was in high school he said.

Do you  even understand what does 11  12 yr old girl means.Means hatred ke liye kuch bhi.

Disgusting.

I also reported that account...they keep throwing disgusting allegations 

Originally posted by HoneY_BeE

I also reported that account...they keep throwing disgusting allegations 

Exactly....means what PPL think

He at this age of 29 he had done something with 11 12 yr old girls....he would have been in jail.

This a forum.....but PPL get back things in real life for karma