Bigg Boss 13

Please stop talking about what Paras said about Asim and Shefali

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

That woman is married and her husband is outside the show. Baar baar yeh bolke ke what Paras said is wrong kyun ke woh just think how Parag would be feeling about it that his wife is being targeted by a crass man like Paras to be close to another male. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

When Sid calls Rashmi Giri hui aurat...then Rashmi ki mummy father,brother and sisters and chahi Mami Ko bhi bura lagta hoga you know

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

When Sid calls Rashmi Giri hui aurat...then Rashmi ki mummy father,brother and sisters and chahi Mami Ko bhi bura lagta hoga you know

Rashmi is alien😑

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

Paras, Rashmi, Devoleena all said bad things about Shukla too.

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Sid aur Paras donon gire hue hai...

Mariam26 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: PriyankFan12

I agree. Paras is a cheapster and we should stop quoting him.

That woman is married and her husband is outside the show. Baar baar yeh bolke ke what Paras said is wrong kyun ke woh just think how Parag would be feeling about it that his wife is being targeted by a crass man like Paras to be close to another male. 

Mariam26 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: PriyankFan12

I agree. Paras is a cheapster and we should stop quoting him.

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ek toh aap log apas mein decide karlo.......

Topic discuss Karo toh.......it will harm her image .

Nai Karo toh......selective outrage and biased.

What is one even supposed to do ??

Also...

Parag is a mature person ......he knows better. Last yr also Dipika was called a lot of things but her husband was supportive all through dt. If you think only paras had judged her.....you are wrong....a lot of people on the other side of the tv screen would hv done d same. Being in the tv industry Parag knows better than getting affected by these things. Yeah he might not like Paras ..... But usme kya problem hai ? Let him teach Paras not to be judgemental when dey meet.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

Ek toh aap log apas mein decide karlo.......

Topic discuss Karo toh.......it will harm her image .

Nai Karo toh......selective outrage and biased.

What is one even supposed to do ??

Also...

Parag is a mature person ......he knows better. Last yr also Dipika was called a lot of things but her husband was supportive all through dt. If you think only paras had judged her.....you are wrong....a lot of people on the other side of the tv screen would hv done d same. Being in the tv industry Parag knows better than getting affected by these things. Yeah he might not like Paras ..... But usme kya problem hai ? Let him teach Paras not to be judgemental when dey meet.

I don't get why people are nitpicking on these things, this is Bigg Boss, stuff like this is the whole point of the show to dissect people's behaviour. If no one is allowed to make an analysis or interpretation then what exactly CAN people say on this show. I completely agree, last year too and many years before that people have made comments on what are 'social interactions' - i agree it can be hurtful to the spouse but this is a forum for discussion and commentary on the episodes, these people know what they have signed up for. 

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

I don't get why people are nitpicking on these things, this is Bigg Boss, stuff like this is the whole point of the show to dissect people's behaviour. If no one is allowed to make an analysis or interpretation then what exactly CAN people say on this show. I completely agree, last year too and many years before that people have made comments on what are 'social interactions' - i agree it can be hurtful to the spouse but this is a forum for discussion and commentary on the episodes, these people know what they have signed up for. 

The thing is noone is even saying anything bad about Shefali. It's paras who is getting bashed for that comment. I don't know how Shefali's husband will get affected by it ??

He would already hv been affected by watching the episode itself. Here everyone is supporting her......whats der to feel bad about ?