No outrage now.......pathetic Paras

Posted: 4 years ago

I mean the guy at the beginning of the show that the much married Shefali was flirting with Asim and insinuating that its not looking friendly....

why is there outrage on this.

That's why I said, its selective outrage on whom they support.

This guy has a girlfriend outside and is flirting with 2 ladies inside, but hey he is  a sanskari smart decent guy.

He will share the bed with Sana, hug and try to kiss Mahira but if shefali sits closely and comfortably with Asim, its something else....

This guy plots, tries to recruit players to his side, tries to keep sana, Mahira, Rashmi all of them on his side but thats called game play.

I can see anti-Asim posts , why coz he was insecure, he bitched...but when Paras has done the same and more....its called smart game play....

But his comment on Shefali and Asim.....pathetic and such a low thought process

I haven't seen today's episode yet....but I read that he tried to make Mahira sit on his lap....and Mahira didn't want it.....sach hai kya??

This guy is so pathetic....self confessed sanskari playboy....flirting with girls while he has a GF outside....but like u said....selective outrage...

Mahira pulling Asim's pants was no big deal...

Because it’s selective outrage. They will whitewash who they support. 

Also forget about Asim for a moment here. Paras comment was so derogatory to Shefali who is married to a friend of his. So what if she’s married and she’s sitting closely with a guy( what’s wrong in that and who the hell is he to pass such crazy moral judgements). 

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

I haven't seen today's episode yet....but I read that he tried to make Mahira sit on his lap....and Mahira didn't want it.....sach hai kya??

This guy is so pathetic....self confessed sanskari playboy....flirting with girls while he has a GF outside....but like u said....selective outrage...

Mahira pulling Asim's pants was no big deal...

Paras came and sat on mahira's lap and mahira was not at all comfortable with it . She told him off and said not to touch her again 

Exactly his comments right from Ms. Beautiful to Janaani to taali bajake dikha to teri wali mere paas hai abhi to we have a more powerful team coz we have more men is to be ignored....

why coz he is "Sanskari smart player" and does not scream naaa....

This is how we judge people

oh and his disgusting comment today on Shefali....not one post on it by the ones who cried hoarse yesterday for doing injustice to a woman

Originally posted by AlishaRocks

Paras came and sat on mahira's lap and mahira was not at all comfortable with it . She told him off and said not to touch her again 

WHAT?? OMG 🤢🤢🤢

What did you expect? It's only selective outrage here. Same stuff Shukla ne boli hoti to yaha topics ki bahad aa jati

There'll be no outrage on the forum.. because everything bahu gang does will be considered pure & pious.

Had Shukla said so.. abhi tak topics k toofan aa jati like that aurat k baare me aisa kaisa bola Shukla ne & etc.. but since Paras the beloved member of bahu gang said so, there'll no posts.. & many people won't even reply on this thread. 😆