See what Shukla did!

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4p7ZusBA1Q/?igshid=173jcydnl24su

He has some genuine issues man!! He needs treatment! Can't believe I used to adore him alot since Balika Vadhu! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debamalya

Shukla telling Rashami he will F*** her!!!!

WOW......WHere is his supporters & Salman Khan?

Disgusting dug addict rapist coward. I hope Mahira gets to break this animal's face.🤢

Rape is a serious allegation and not something to throw around

Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Arre na na shukla toh bhola bhala hain woh kuch galat nahi karta, yeh camera he kharaab hain ðŸ¤¢

Still he will be defended.

tinurao thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Kuch Ni samajh aa Raha h is clip me..not clear..if it's true what others hav concluded then it's offensive very offensive..Rashmi Ko toh for ache se band bajani thi..I still don't find her much stronger..still a softy softy in my opinion..

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Both were shown having a brief eye contact during that house work discussion .. I rechecked in voot.. That time it was shukla who  started by saying "udhar" and a hand movement was there from shukla ... (might be to indicate look at the captain not me(udhar) .. Not clear with intention and the hand movement) 

Resmy can't be blamed since she presumed that gesture wrongly or might be she faced it before

Edited by MUNNII - 4 years ago
shailzain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I too paused and rechecked it atleast 5-6 times. He definitely said (udhar) asking Rashmi to look at Shefali and not him. The hand action isn't very clear but I don't think he made any indecent action. It was simply like udhar dekho action. So lets no jump to conclusions without clear facts.

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry couldn't make out what he was saying

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shailzain

I too paused and rechecked it atleast 5-6 times. He definitely said (udhar) asking Rashmi to look at Shefali and not him. The hand action isn't very clear but I don't think he made any indecent action. It was simply like udhar dekho action. So lets no jump to conclusions without clear facts.

He made a  indecent action when rashmi asked the same he didnt denied it

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Sorry couldn't make out what he was saying

Neither could I...but Sid hai...assumptions per bashing karna toh banta hai😆

muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MUNNII

Both were shown having a brief eye contact during that house work discussion .. I rechecked in voot.. That time it was shukla who  started by saying "udhar" and a hand movement was there from shukla ... (might be to indicate look at the captain not me(udhar) .. Not clear with intention and the hand movement) 

Resmy can't be blamed since she presumed that gesture wrongly or might be she faced it before

Oh really

Do u think all ppl are blind fans of shukla or will act blind. We can clearly see what does that hand moment mean. Even teenagers will tell u what is the meaning of that sign.