There is Only One Gang - Shukla Gang

Posted: 4 years ago

Paras Doesn't have a gang, never had. There is only one gang in the house, rest are peace loving entertainers. They are mormal human beings socializing together & competing in a healthy way. They vote their conscious, they have own opinions & they are contradicting anyone they think they don't agree on a issue.smiley36

You see Shukla is the only Mukhiya and his is the only gang. You can see them like real life gangs standing in blind corners & shadows, when they find one isolated member passing, one shows up, brushes shoulder and picks up a fight. 

Their members are brutally controlled like  Mafia gang Boss. They are not allowed to vote independently or to have any opinion. Decision of Mukhiya is final, any doubt in trust, they will be dead, I mean dead for the gang. Like Aarti is now.smiley36

Just see the incident with Aarhan today. It's happening like this, pro level since the WC have entered. Even Bhau was warned to be careful of new WC entry in the shadows. It's like a Cult or Drug Mafia gang. smiley36

Edited by SoPunk - 4 years ago

Originally posted by SoPunk

Paras Diesnt have a gang, never had. There is only one gang in the house, rest are peace loving entertainers. Others are mormal human beings socializing together. They vote their conscious, they have own opinions & they are contradicting anyone they think they don't ageee on a issue.smiley36

You see Shukla is the only Mukhiya and his is the only gang. You can see them like real life gangs standing in blind corners & shadows, when they find one isolated member passing, one shows up, brushes shoulder and picks up a fight. 

Their members are brutally controlled like  Mafia gang. They are not allowed to vote independently, to have any opinion. Decision of Mukhiya is final, any doubt in trust they will be dead, I mean here dead for the gang. Like Aarti is now.smiley36

Just see the incident with Aarhan today. It's happening like this at pro level since the WC have entered. Even Bhau was warned of new WC entry in the shadows. It's like a Cult or Drug Mafia gang. smiley36

🤣 🤣

The JHUND(Rashmi, DEbo, Mahira and Paras) are PEACE LOVING entertainers?? Joke achha hai...🤣

Image result for mast joke tha..gifs

Couldn't agree more... When he was explaining Arti that why he doesn't trust her any more, that was right out of a gangsta movie where the boss explains to the rebel why he deserves to be killed 🤢

Originally posted by SoPunk

You can see them like real life gangs standing in blind corners & shadows, when they find one isolated member passing, one shows up, brushes shoulder and picks up a fight. 

Their members are brutally controlled like  Mafia gang Boss. They are not allowed to vote independently or to have any opinion. Decision of Mukhiya is final, any doubt in trust, they will be dead, I mean dead for the gang. Like Aarti is now.smiley36

Just see the incident with Aarhan today. It's happening like this, pro level since the WC have entered. Even Bhau was warned to be careful of new WC entry in the shadows. It's like a Cult or Drug Mafia gang. smiley36

Completely agree with you! 👍🏼

It's Shukla and chamchas😆......dts the gang.

Originally posted by Atonement

Couldn't agree more... When he was explaining Arti that why he doesn't trust her any more, that was right out of a gangsta movie where the boss explains to the rebel why he deserves to be killed 🤢

true😆😆 cant stop laughing...good sense of humour...👍🏼

How entertaining, loving your analogy to a street gang for Shukla and co. Others are all saints, free loaders and lovey doveies just passing time and looking for an opportunity to get footage with Shukla gang one by one.

Originally posted by Atonement

Exactly the same I felt. 

This show now feels like crime patrol smiley36 when Shukla gang is in action😜

Otherwise you see all happy faces, laughing enjoying & entertaining. What a difference 😊

One sad Aarti still working for Shukla, how scared she is. When Aarhan was telling her what happened, she immediately said, Don't Start Anything with him 😡 I like to use abusive words for Aarti but she's so miskin faced now that I feel sad to criticize her. 🙃

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

🤣 🤣

The JHUND(Rashmi, DEbo, Mahira and Paras) are PEACE LOVING entertainers?? Joke achha hai...🤣

Image result for mast joke tha..gifs

Rashmi’s flirt and fun attempt with Arhaan was so pathetic and fell flat 🤣 . Arhaan can’t even flirt and is more interested in Arti 🤣

Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Rashmi’s flirt and fun attempt with Arhaan was so pathetic and fell flat 🤣 . Arhaan can’t even flirt and is more interested in Arti 🤣

🤣 🤣...I still can't get over PEACE LOVING Rashmi though...🤣 🤣