Insecurities of asim on new entry - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Vishal ne bhau ka foda toh he saw dis as a perfect opportunity to brainwash him jabki ise ye nahi pata ki bhau apni khud ki game shuru bhi kar chuka hai d moment he entered unlike dis chamcha jo ab tak apne master se orders le raha hai πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Originally posted by Sargesh

He always go and brainwash ppl on each entry last week whether it's Rashmi.-debo, new entrants and last Vishal and he goes to bhau only.🀣

Oops....I didnt saw this thread and created one πŸ˜‘

Originally posted by TheBigTamasha

Vishal ne bhau ka foda toh he saw dis as a perfect opportunity to brainwash him jabki ise ye nahi pata ki bhau apni khud ki game shuru bhi kar chuka hai d moment he entered unlike dis chamcha jo ab tak apne master se orders le raha hai πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Bhau ko apne team me laane ki kitni koshishe karega ye. Ab tak toh samjh jana chahiye tha Bhau kisike piche chhup k nahi khelne wala khilari hai.πŸ˜†

It's a game show and you need a strategy to win any game. It's his strategy to form a group to go ahead in the game. Nothing wrong with that.

Already his Arti and Sana are no longer in his and Sid's group. Himanshi, Shefali and Bhau might hang out with them but they are still kind of neutral so he's trying to add them in to his group. So what?

Paras also does the same like remember when he was trying to convince Bhau to become captain or how he convinced Keshari that Sid was a rude guy.

Bhau is the biggest player in the house. He's playing both sides and is playing "yeda ban ke pera" card better than Sana ever did lol

I don't mind any of these guys for doing so. I love mind games and employment of intelligent strategies to win the show.

I for one have had enough of the Sid Rashmi fights. Time for some next level chess πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚  

don't know why so much hype of Asim being insecure.

He was nobody as said by many.

He is still less popular than many.

By bahus coming back + wcs , anyone who entered bb to change his career prospects will worry.

Shukla has solid fanbase + support in form of feedbacks. He didn't have any. 

So it's quite natural that he is scared. He wants more ppl on his side to not get nominated. He only has Shukla as support( you call it friend, chela or whatever)... All others will nominate him so it's quite natural and for me, surprisingly good that someone is portraying this emotion which is hard to find on screen.

Its natural for him to feel insecure. Asim is the only one inside the house whom nobody knew before the show, he made his fanbase from the show only. 

Hence he's playing hard to remain safe, as he's grateful for the opportunity & wants to be on the show. But Asim will beat most of these ''celebs'' (even Vishal, IMO) & make it to Top-5/6 for sure, IMO. 

Ab insecurity ko insecurity bhi na bulaye.

Aggression ko aggression na bulaye.

Bully ko bully na bulaye.

Bitching ko round table conference bulaye.

New terminology Ka thread bana lo. Us hisab se post banaenge.

When a stranger knocks at door  Asim comes in defense. His master is destroying all his human qualities. I wonder how will he be when he will come out from BB house. Now needs pamper from Bhau Bhau too. πŸ˜†

Edited by munnihyderabad - 4 years ago

I’m happy Asim is insecure. He’s the least known person in the house. It’s bound to happen that he wants to get more people to his side so he can be saved from nominations and eviction. 

Also the new WC already knows paras and arhaan from before- more chances of him joining them than Sid and Asim. 

I prefer Asim’s insecurity than Rashmi and Devo kind of overconfidence anyday.