Posted: 4 years ago

HK face was worth looking when Vishal bursted her balloon and said Sana is entertainer....bahut jali uski..majja Aaya.... Vishal looking good, he will surely give tough competition

Edited by Achelvi - 4 years ago

After Sid. I'm shipping Shenaaz with Vishal.

Originally posted by storm22

After Sid. I'm shipping Shenaaz with Vishal.

I won't ship them, loyalty still with sidnaaz but would to see them teaming together alag se...not with either paras or Sid, should form separate gang and break other gang...then will be fun

I wish she gets a support person. She really needs it. Phir maza aayega, jab woh milkar sabki bajege. I can't stand himanshi and that bhau. 

Edited by preetgrewal - 4 years ago

Oh that sorted angel mask did fell for sec😆 She’s here to ruin Sana it’s getting obvious every day. Couldn’t stand Sana getting all the attention because her ego was hurt.

Originally posted by Anastasia69

Oh that sorted angel mask did fell for sec😆 She’s here to ruin Sana it’s getting obvious every day. Couldn’t stand Sana getting all the attention because her ego was hurt.

So true...how cleverly she took Sana's place and acting I don't sit with Sid all day... Sana stopped going to Sid coz of her which was very wrong of her but she is like that... hoping her real face comes out soon... waiting for her to get nominated... doesn't matter if Sana is real or fake, she entertained and loyalty will be with her and Sid

Omg but Himanshis face after what Vishal said was priceless 😂

Edited by storm22 - 4 years ago

Loved Vishal for standing up to Shukli and giving Himanshi a reality check, she was triggered, poor princess who isn’t used to gaalis ðŸ’”

I'm sure this girl invited some galis that we dont even know existed 😂

Edited by storm22 - 4 years ago

There is nth entertaining in HK. She says nth , just cries on Bhau's shoulder all the time. And Bhau also loves to give her shoulder to cry. Really very boring. 😔

Loving Vishal here till he starts shouting.