Bigg Boss 13

Salman Commenting on Shehnaaz’s Weight and Mahira’s Pimples

_Enya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What the hell is wrong with this man?

He was unnecessarily comparing Shehnaaz and Himanshi - and commented on the weight thing. From various conversations that Shehnaaz has had, it’s already apparent that she’s highly conscious of her weight and I cannot imagine how much him saying this on national television  must have fueled her insecurities regarding her weight.

Secondly, he also mentioned Mahira’s pimples. What’s with mocking someone’s appearance and insecurities? Does he not have better things to entertain with?

I used to like Salman as a host but this season he’s been hitting more and more lows with every passing weekend. 👎🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Campfire thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes, Sana gained a lot of weight from the past. I saw a MV with her and couldn't recognise her, I thought the youtube thumbnail was some random girl. And she seems to have gained whilst in the house as well. It's awkward and unnecessary to bring up.

_Enya_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Campfire

Yes, Sana gained a lot of weight from the past. I saw a MV with her and couldn't recognise her, I thought the youtube thumbnail was some random girl. And she seems to have gained whilst in the house as well. It's awkward and unnecessary to bring up.

I remember her conversations in which she said that she won’t get a lot of work in the industry cuz she is “moti”, so she needs to lose weight; or something along these lines. What Salman did was really uncalled for.

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Sallu touching new low with each passing season

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why dont these women stand up to Salman? They need to learn from Gauhar and Hina who stood up to Salman no matter what. Clearly, both survived and are doing fine in their careers.

If someone brings up my pimples.. my response would be How dare you?! 

_Enya_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

Why dont these women stand up to Salman? They need to learn from Gauhar and Hina who stood up to Salman no matter what. Clearly, both survived and are doing fine in their careers.

If someone brings up my pimples.. my response would be How dare you?! 

Well, they are bashed left right and centre and are humiliated even furthur by this host. He even tagged her crying as “nautanki”, like how can you keep on singling out a person when they’re already at their most vulnerable?

She is still at the start of her career and cannot afford to be in Salman’s bad books. She and Paras have still shown more resilience than other mute spectators in the house.

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Enya_

What the hell is wrong with this man?

He was unnecessarily comparing Shehnaaz and Himanshi - and commented on the weight thing. From various conversations that Shehnaaz has had, it’s already apparent that she’s highly conscious of her weight and I cannot imagine how much him saying this on national television  must have fueled her insecurities regarding her weight.

Secondly, he also mentioned Mahira’s pimples. What’s with mocking someone’s appearance and insecurities? Does he not have better things to entertain with?

I used to like Salman as a host but this season he’s been hitting more and more lows with every passing weekend. 👎🏼

I think a pig is better than sallu

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

he brings in priyank mom when priyank made fun of shilpa's weight 

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

What did Salman say tonight?

anna143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Enya_

Well, they are bashed left right and centre and are humiliated even furthur by this host. He even tagged her crying as “nautanki”, like how can you keep on singling out a person when they’re already at their most vulnerable?

She is still at the start of her career and cannot afford to be in Salman’s bad books. She and Paras have still shown more resilience than other mute spectators in the house.

Im glad biasedhost trend is so active on Twitter. If for one people think Mahira over reacted in task then nothing excuses Salmans behaviour for the way he acted with her. 

But again you cant expect a man who doesnt stand up for right and women to protect them.