RoshAn FS : Phool [Shot 5 (Finale) : PG 7]

Posted: 4 years ago

SHOT 1

Roshni was very sad and also bit disturbed. She was trying to sleep on her bed but to no avail. She tried tossing and turning and everything she could but nothing was helping her. It's been 14 hours, 14 long hours that she left her very own Khan Baba and came back to her Ammi, forever. She knew it was going to be difficult for her to forget him, but she didn't know it will be so difficult. He had accused her of being a gold digger, again! That has hurt her and she was in no mood to forgive him. She had decided it was better to be away from him, for her own sanity. But as the irony has it, she seems to have lost all her sanity now.

"Laal chaand ki raat qareeb hai Tabeezi aur Ayaana aur Aman alag ho Gaye hain." Daadi said, fear evident in her voice. "Alag hue hain, Lekin door nahi." Tabeezi was looking at the tree that still had all the flowers, intact! Those flowers were proofs of their love. "Ye phool kaise hain idhar?" Daadi was confused. "Doori aane se pyaar nahi marr jaata. Woh humesha Dil ke kisi kone mein rehta hi hai." Tabeezi said still looking at and smiled. Daadi was bit relieved but was still worry lines could easily be seen on her forehead. 

"Aman, Maine Roshni Ko samjhne mein galti kar di par tu ye galti Kyun kar Raha hai?" Parveen was trying to make Aman understand of Roshni's innocence. "Ammi, main jaanta hoon Roshni ka Dil kitna paak hai." Aman said, finally, not able to control his emotions. "Toh phir tune uske saath aise Kyun behave Kiya?" Parveen asked. "Ammi, Laal chaand ki raat bahut kareeb hai. Aur..." Aman paused thinking about it. "Aur kya?" Parveen was bit confused. "Ammi, Maine Daadi Ko baat karte hue Suna tha ki, ki mujhe bachane ke liye Roshni ki Jaan bhi ja Sakti hai. Ammi, main Aisa nahi hone de Sakta. Ammi, bahut Mohabbat karta hoon usse, sab jaante hue usko khatre mein nahi daal Sakta, please!" Aman sat on the corner of the bed, holding his head, few tears trickled down his eyes. Parveen sat beside him, trying to pacify him. 

How was it? This clicked on while discussing about something in the forum. I hope it wasn't a time waste for y'all. Drop in to let me know about it!😳

INDEX 

Shot 1 : Above

Shot 2 : Page 2

Shot 3 : Page 5

Shot 4 : Page 5

Shot 5 : Page 7 (Finale)

Edited by Octothorpe - 4 years ago

Unres.

This was SO beautiful!!!

Please ise continue karo. Mujhe dekhna hai how he woos her back!

And please elaborate on the part where he asks her to go, for her own safety. Flashback daalde❤️

Kitna difficult raha hoga 💔

Thanks Octo, itni chetti likh ditta tune! Bass ab please continue kar.

OMG I LOVED THIS. 

Originally posted by Mannmohanaa

Unres.

This was SO beautiful!!! Thank you😳

Please ise continue karo. Mujhe dekhna hai how he woos her back! Haha! I had a little bit of that in my head but didn't put it 😆

And please elaborate on the part where he asks her to go, for her own safety. Flashback daalde❤️ You sadist🤣

Kitna difficult raha hoga 💔

Thanks Octo, itni chetti likh ditta tune! Bass ab please continue kar. Aww, I'm glad I wrote🤗

OMG I LOVED THIS. 

Thank you so much Mahi. You still love my works 😳

Originally posted by Octothorpe

Thank you so much Mahi. You still love my works 😳

Sadist?😳

Kitna emotional hoga. Phir reunion bhi hoga na chori.

That's called mahol banana. Aur aap hi se seekhna hai yeh sadist sadist 🤣

What do you mean by I STILL love them? Of course I will! Forever. 

Everyone will love it you see ;)

Originally posted by Mannmohanaa

Sadist?😳

Kitna emotional hoga. Phir reunion bhi hoga na chori. Maybe they'll never meet?🤣

That's called mahol banana. Aur aap hi se seekhna hai yeh sadist sadist 🤣 Ab meri itni tareef bhi mat karo🙈

What do you mean by I STILL love them? Of course I will! Forever. Aww🤗

Everyone will love it you see ;)

I hope they do. I can't really say that😆

I'll try to continue if and when I get time😳

Originally posted by SapSur

Absolutely Brilliant..👏 

Thank you for reading😳

It's beautifully written. Simple and lovely. Feel the last line, you meant tears. 

Would like to know your name.

-Madz