Again Below the belt comment

Posted: 4 years ago

What is salman saying to Mahira yaar? this is really below the belt ... pimple wala Nukasa

I don't understand how is Salman the superstar bullying a girl half his age on national television. Does he have any sense of what he is doing or does he not care at all?

Originally posted by theBoyWonder

I don't understand how is Salman the superstar bullying a girl half his age on national television. Does he have any sense of what he is doing or does he not care at all?

abhi tak samajh mein nahi aaya, too bad. his vakeelgiri towards shukla says it all. ek bully hi dusre bully ka dard samajh sakta hai.

he is continuously bullying her even in shower task... 2 times below the belt comments.... he is shameless host... she is 30 yrs younger to him for god sake 

Why these constant comments on someone’s physical appearance, what a scummy man, khud steroids leta hain hair weaving ke saath or dusro ke appearance par comments wah.

the way ... he is talking to mahira in shower task ... like kya dho rahe hu etc... was again Below the belt.... simply use ur position n power and demotivating a young strong girl

Uski behen Arpita Ko kabhi pimple aaya nahi....you know😡

What did she even do to him?

His perverse attempt to raise the cure for pimples and the conversation meandering to whose ubdegarments to be used on national TV was abominable.

Originally posted by theBoyWonder

Hes not a superstar. So called charity founder and being human my foot! Worst human on earth I would say