Nazar

Episode Highlights for the week

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello Everybody smiley31 I'm back had a great vacay. Planned on participating yesterday unfortunately still tired from the trip 

The highlights for this week's track for me was 

Return of EDV + that highly anticipated bathtub inauguration - My reaction Drool 😛 😜😍 😘 😍  That smirk, that swagger, those taunt muscles smiley34 smiley34 smiley34  God he's hot !! Can we keep him ?  Pretty pls smiley42 

Need i say more smiley2

My reaction to the 3d - Daayan printer -   smiley37  OMG LMAO I freaking love it !! smiley32 Can i have one of those ? Want to switch my mom with one of these. Would definitely enliven my dull evenings smiley2 

Captain Hook & her band of lil Peter Pans - I gotta say i dig this new look of Mo. smiley2 Mo did me proud this week. 👏  Even tho i knew it would be left upto Moad ultimately to rescue Rathods. Still I was impressed with her cunning. She knows how to win a fight even when outnumbered. 😘 Dil Khush Kar Dita  

And Riad the adorable kids smiley31are no less smart when it comes to dealing with their enemies.  They keep their cool even under fire

Seeing Moad making a entrance i half wish for a fight sequence like the Moansh one  (Naman-Piya’s wedding) . I guess they are too young for it but it would be so exciting. 

Daayan Jod -
 The whole time this was happening i had my eyes covered with only a small hole to look through my fingers 😬. Bracing myself for the inveitable disappointment , I fully expected Sanskari Devi to be rescued. Surprise Surprise Operation Daayan Jod was successful !  Evil Vedi is always so much fun whenever she makes an appearance. During Piya's pregnancy track when Mo turned her evil & they both took up the sword. That Ved had solid zingers smiley20 Not to mention Evil Daayan Ved was a hootsmiley2.  Double Ved was entertaining this week. smiley32 I bet Ritu Chaudhry has fun enacting those scenes. So if they permit MDV tomorrow that will make my day !!  smiley31

I wish SD could dissapear forever & MDV remained permanently. Too much ask smiley24 Sigh i'll be lucky if they have her even for a day. 

I'm also happy that Daayan Rathods get to stick around a bit longer. Chai with powers & flirty Shekhar were awesome  smiley36  It be great if she dumped the real Shekharji to go off into the sunset with this version. 

Ansh i already showed my appreciation 😁

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hallyumint thumbnail

That was about the things i liked in this track. Now let’s talk about the things I didn’t like 🤷‍♀️

Losing a beloved family member so suddenly like that I understand how you would want to revive them at any cost. At that time you wouldn’t be thinking about destroying the ashes. Poor Shekharji  smiley19 I felt bad for him. But for a Rivavanshi to think like that it is unacceptable. For him first & foremost should be to assess the danger & to eliminate the threat. If not then to take steps to safeguard the family. Not plan how to outsmart Mo. 

He can't give in to emotional foolishness or make promises he has no way of fulfilling. Divya in his place would have manned up in the situation. She would have tried to make Piansh aware of the dangers.  🤷‍♀️ Mo was the only one who was talking sense the entire epi. Atleast Piansh later on should have realised they had small children & family members who have no powers. If they can't think about destroying the ashes then atleast take measures to protect themselves. Not i repeat how to save the ashes from Mo. There's also the matter of other duplicate daayans roaming around. 

I felt bad for Ni. Had he been a real person he would have experienced burnout by now. He's constantly under pressure to come up with ek tareeka hai. Ni u need to say no at times. 

Mo - Piansh final scene There is a saying never mix Business with Pleasure. I want to add here don't mix Rishteydaari with Business . 🤦‍♀️ This wasn't the time rehash old wounds. There is no such thing as free passes from family atleast not with Mo. An enemy of your enemy is your ally so what difference does it make what motivations they had to help you..Morality wasn't needed here. 

Mo whatever she is, is  fully capable of protecting herself. If she doesn't have strength she has street smarts. What about Piansh. Can they say the same. If yes then what about Riad or Rathods ? Can they protect themselves or does Piansh have the confidence to protect them ?

This wasn't the time to alienate Mo but to make full use of her. She was the only one thinking clearly here. Shekhar’s attack was ill timed. 

Mo - I get why she would be in a snit & refuse to help stop MDV's ressurection . What i don't get is, how can the woman who previously never lost sight of her goals give in to a silly tantrum just to spite the Rathods. 

While i applaud her cunning,  i have a hard time believing the woman who previously fought in against Dil in that rain car scene & who fought with Ansh during Naman's wedding, could be so powerless against a choti grab. Sigh i miss the raw fights of those days. Mo has lost her mojo

Naman - I didn't enjoy his track this week. I prefer him as a normal man than a chudail. I hope he comes back to his human form. I did like the inclusion of chote ustad tho. Their pairing reminded me of Vikram & Gabru's jodi ( Shhh koi hai )  I'm curious to know where his track is going i don't want it to be aimless, put there just for laughs. Then again the makers are known to surprise us. 

Hallyumint thumbnail

Halpy 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Okay, you have really done a hard work here... Haven't watched the complete track so I will talk about only those parts which I have watched...

First and foremost... With this track, my long time dream of seeing Chaitali as a Daayan came true... Remember I told you some time ago that I had been wanting to see her as a Daayan since the day Ved became an Ekayan... And finally, with this track, my wish was fulfilled...

Daayan Ansh: I absolutely looovvveed EDV 2.0's attitude... The way he came out of the bath tub, he looked super hot there... Then they way he was talking to Pia,"apne pati se aise baat karte hain." Fabulous!!!

Ah yes, not to forget, this DV carried the tradition of jumping into the bath tub forward...

Just one issue... I didn't like his voice modulation though... At times, I had to watch the scene twice to understand what he was speaking.

Daayan Pia... Not impressed much. I liked the earlier version of Daayan Pia better. She had more swag and attitude than this one...

The best part for me was Daayan Ansh and Daayan Pia sunaofying Ved... I absolutely loved those dialogues...

So, coming to the Daayan family... I absolutely loved the attitude of Daayan Ansh... It was a killer attitude. Not impressed much with Daayan Pia... Didn't watch Daayan Chaitali and Daayan Shekhar scenes much and absolutely hated Daayan Avinash...

Kshree... Not impressed much with her acting. I liked the earlier version better, especially in the last two episodes of the Ekayan Ved track...

Coming to our human family...

I hadn't expected Pia to be trapped in the Daayan sheesha so easily... I know it was necessary for Pia to be trapped quickly because they had to show V and K creating the Daayan jod... But, I had expected at least 0.001% of struggle from her...

Precap for Monday plus Friday's episode... Don't know why this family is hell bent on putting the entire blame on Mo... What did she do in this track? It was K who trapped everyone in the Daayan sheesha... It was Ved who agreed to make the Daayan jod to save her family... In fact, Mo actually helped them and even gave her Daayan heera to them... Yet, this family is blaming her for the mess? Why?

Chudail Naman... Not impressed at all so, I didn't watch his scenes either... I like the human Naman better. And his partnership with chota pahalwan... Same here!! Even I was reminded of Vikram and Gabru from "Shh... Koi hai".

Iske alawa, I can't say anything about it as I didn't watch it....

PS. Will read your next post on Piansh tomorrow...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail

Okay, you have really done a hard work here... Haven't watched the complete track so I will talk about only those parts which I have watched...

I know 😭 I nearly gave up half way. But then i said let’s just get it over with..

First and foremost... With this track, my long time dream of seeing Chaitali as a Daayan came true... I had been wanting to see her as a Daayan since the day Ved became an Ekayan... And finally, with this track, my wish was fulfilled...

Hi 5 Me too. Bechari Chai never had any powers. Next to Naman it was high time she did too. Hey what if Chudail Naman & Daayan Chai team. Oooh that would be fun 

Daayan Ansh: I absolutely looovvveed EDV 2.0's attitude... The way he came out of the bath tub, he looked super hot there... Then they way he was talking to Pia,"apne pati se aise baat karte hain." Fabulous!!!

Sexy is what i call it. Why can’t  😔 Normal Ansh be that way 

Ah yes, not to forget, this DV carried the tradition of jumping into the bath tub forward...

Just one issue... I didn't like his voice modulation though... At times, I had to watch the scene twice to understand what he was speaking.

This time Champu’s hairstyle & personality was missing. That was good.  Only thing of Champu i missed were his zingers to ved. He was so smart the way he smashed the mirror.  Bathtub yes it was time this Davansh carried forward that tradition 

Daayan Pia... Not impressed much. I liked the earlier version of Daayan Pia better. She had more swag and attitude than this one...

Oh i forget about the earlier version. Still liked this evil version tho 

The best part for me was Daayan Ansh and Daayan Pia sunaofying Ved... I absolutely loved those dialogues...

So, coming to the Daayan family... I absolutely loved the attitude of Daayan Ansh... It was a killer attitude. Not impressed much with Daayan Pia... Didn't watch Daayan Chaitali and Daayan Shekhar scenes much and absolutely hated Daayan Avinash...

Did u see Daayan Shekhu flirt with Sanskari Vedi 

Kshree... Not impressed much with her acting. I liked the earlier version better, especially in the last two episodes of the Ekayan Ved track...

You must admit the way she shut them up when Ved & Ni we’re going on with their argument was too good. I love how she came up with that name Sanskari Devi 😆 She’s the ved i always wanted.  She’s more smarter Pr. I dig her jewellery. The explanation as to why nobody knew of her was convincing. Mo would definitely have killed Kala

Coming to our human family...

I hadn't expected Pia to be trapped in the Daayan sheesha so easily... I know it was necessary for Pia to be trapped quickly because they had to show V and K creating the Daayan jod... But, I had expected at least 0.001% of struggle from her...

I didn’t expect Pia Ansh to be trapped nor that the daayan jod would be successful.  I seriously want MDV 

Precap for Monday plus Friday's episode... Don't know why this family is hell bent on putting the entire blame on Mo... What did she do in this track? It was K who trapped everyone in the Daayan sheesha... It was Ved who agreed to make the Daayan jod to save her family... In fact, Mo actually helped them and even gave her Daayan heera to them... Yet, this family is blaming her for the mess? Why?

Exactly what was the need to drag morality into this. When they need help they don’t hesitant to ask but after it’s over it’s like you owe us. They should have listened to her this track. Rather than Ni she told them to look for the duplicate Daayans.  To find out their next step. Ni this track seriously was an emotional fool 🙄

Chudail Naman... Not impressed at all so, I didn't watch his scenes either... I like the human Naman better. And his partnership with chota pahalwan... Same here!! Even I was reminded of Vikram and Gabru from "Shh... Koi hai".

Ya I’m not liking Naman in this avatar nor his penchant for jewellery. Nor his saasuma angle. Where is Guruma ? 

Iske alawa, I can't say anything about it as I didn't watch it....

PS. Will read your next post on Piansh tomorrow...

Read at leisure. Comment at leisure. This is not something to be digested in one evening. Infact take the whole week. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

I know 😭 I nearly gave up half way. But then i said let’s just get it over with..

But, I am actually glad that you wrote it. I like reading your reviews...

Hi 5 Me too. Bechari Chai never had any powers. Next to Naman it was high time she did too. Hey what if Chudail Naman & Daayan Chai team. Oooh that would be fun 

Exactly... After such a long time my dream came true. I was happy because of this only... Chudail Naman and Daayan Chaitali... Not a bad idea though...

Sexy is what i call it. Why can’t  😔 Normal Ansh be that way 

How I wish normal Ansh were like this... But we all are very well aware that normal Ansh is way too sanskaari for this.  

This time Champu’s hairstyle & personality was missing. That was good.  Only thing of Champu i missed were his zingers to ved. He was so smart the way he smashed the mirror.  Bathtub yes it was time this Davansh carried forward that tradition 

Yes, the best thing... We didn't get to see the champu hairstyle again. 

Smashing the mirror was a smart move... I was actually expecting them to smash the mirror a bit sooner. 

Oh i forget about the earlier version. Still liked this evil version tho 

I like the earlier one more than this one... 

Did u see Daayan Shekhu flirt with Sanskari Vedi 

Yes, I saw that while FFing the episode... 

You must admit the way she shut them up when Ved & Ni we’re going on with their argument was too good. I love how she came up with that name Sanskari Devi 😆 She’s the ved i always wanted.  She’s more smarter Pr. I dig her jewellery. The explanation as to why nobody knew of her was convincing. Mo would definitely have killed Kala

I agree she is definitely too smart and cunning... And yes, the explanation as to why nobody knew of her existence was convincing but I am more concerned with her being a Daayan... They always say that the first borns of a Daayan inherit the powers and become Daayans... So how is Kshree a Daayan after being the second born?

Anyways, I really liked the names which she gave... Ved as Sanskaari Devi... Especially the names which she gave to RiAd, Changu and Mangu

I didn’t expect Pia Ansh to be trapped nor that the daayan jod would be successful.  I seriously want MDV 

I knew Piansh are going to be trapped in the Daayan sheesha because of two reasons... First, Pr's last words regarding Ved being a special one... So, I knew the next track would focus on Ved... So, I expected them to be trapped... Else, there was no other way for K to succeed in her plan... And the second reason because in a segment, I had caught sight of Niyati with a ponytail and it is only done when someone is playing a Daayan...

Exactly what was the need to drag morality into this. When they need help they don’t hesitant to ask but after it’s over it’s like you owe us. They should have listened to her this track. Rather than Ni she told them to look for the duplicate Daayans.  To find out their next step. Ni this track seriously was an emotional fool 🙄

Same here... Waise, Mo's condition in this track reminded me of the story of the boy who cried wolf... She kept on telling blatant lies continuously and the family beleived her... Now, for the first time she was actually speaking the truth, yet no one wanted to trust her...

Coming to Nishant, I don't know what is wrong with him... I am actually disappointed with him since Dev track when he refused to trust Pia... So, I have zero expectations from him... Ye marwaenge kisi din khud ko!

Ya I’m not liking Naman in this avatar nor his penchant for jewellery. Nor his saasuma angle. Where is Guruma ? 

Well, I was never interested in his saasuma... I am actually finding his track useless as of now... Even earlier, when DilMan track was simply for comic relief, it was still interesting... But, ab to interest hi nahi aa raha hai... CV's please turn him back into a normal human soon...

GM... No idea! I haven't watched.... Basically, she is missing since Dev track...

Read at leisure. Comment at leisure. This is not something to be digested in one evening. Infact take the whole week. 

Sure...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago