Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka!

Aise Kaise Chalega?

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Note : I have very recently started with the show and still trying to catch up on few more episodes. Also, I have skipped few scenes in the episodes that I have watched so my question, the thoughts and everything else is on the basis of half information. Please feel free to correct me and if time, join in the discussion😳

Okay, my question, as far as I remember, Daadi and Tabeezi were saying Aman aur Ayaana Ko laal chaand ki raat se pehle ek dusre se pyaar Ho Jaana chahiye. But seeing the previous episodes, Aman totally misunderstands Roshni and somewhere, Roshni does too. Aman knows she's Ayaana but money minded and all the horrible things he said (and didn't apologize till now, I guess😡). So, amidst all this, unn dono Ko pyaar Kyun hoga? 🤔 

Aman Ko Ayaana chahiye bhi aur uski izzat bhi nahi karna, aise kaise chalega Khan baba?😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

🤣

That's what it'll be all about. I think he might get to know her slowly and his thoughts about her might improve. It has already started, she covered up for him once and also put cute demands instead of money that he thought. Maybe one day the Sameer thing might also get cleared up.

And I'm pretty sure Aman doesn't need Ayaana personally. He's willing to fight and not willing to put her at risk. Woh toh Dadi is forcing him isiliye ðŸ˜†

Octothorpe thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

🤣

That's what it'll be all about. I think he might get to know her slowly and his thoughts about her might improve. It has already started, she covered up for him once and also put cute demands instead of money that he thought. Maybe one day the Sameer thing might also get cleared up.

And I'm pretty sure Aman doesn't need Ayaana personally. He's willing to fight and not willing to put her at risk. Woh toh Dadi is forcing him isiliye ðŸ˜†

I'm so excited, already😃

@bold, that was for Ada, now it's Roshni, he wants her to be by his side. Didn't you see kaise dekhta hai usko. ðŸ˜›

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Octothorpe

I'm so excited, already😃

@bold, that was for Ada, now it's Roshni, he wants her to be by his side. Didn't you see kaise dekhta hai usko. ðŸ˜›

I guess with Roshni his emotions are on extreme side be it hate or love.

Octothorpe thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: magicalM

I guess with Roshni his emotions are on extreme side be it hate or love.

Hate toh dikh hi Raha. Let's see how he behaves when in love😳

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Octothorpe

I'm so excited, already😃

Hahahahaha!

I think right now, he is attracted to her sub consciously but doesn't admit it (no one admits obv) at the same time, he's irritated by her talks, at times marvelled by her innocence but somehow is reminded of her origin and is disgusted by it. Let's see how it changes.

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Well narrator pari said Rosh has already fallen, hence the bud on the tree and hence RJ's sudden attack. 

So let us consider this.... as of now Aman is slowly reconsidering or giving a benefit of doubt about his assumption on Rosh being a gold digger... If he falls for her before Lal Chand and then the mu happens again coz of Salma will the flowers fall off?

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Indulekha00

Well narrator pari said Rosh has already fallen, hence the bud on the tree and hence RJ's sudden attack. 

So let us consider this.... as of now Aman is slowly reconsidering or giving a benefit of doubt about his assumption on Rosh being a gold digger... If he falls for her before Lal Chand and then the mu happens again coz of Salma will the flowers fall off?

Yes flowers are a symbol of their love. It's a month to Lal Chand ki raat and that's faaaaar off (cause 1 day is one week lol). Somehow, I don't want them to rush with this part cause obviously this is the best phase in any story.

They will fall off yeah. I too think that once the tree will definetly wither again, when there are misunderstandings. 

Octothorpe thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

Hahahahaha!

I think right now, he is attracted to her sub consciously but doesn't admit it (no one admits obv) at the same time, he's irritated by her talks, at times marvelled by her innocence but somehow is reminded of her origin and is disgusted by it. Let's see how it changes.

Yeah! All Gul Heros are first disgusted by FL ðŸ¤£

Octothorpe thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Indulekha00

I didn't see the Friday's epi still and don't know about the flower on tree. I also heard Baazigar died, I can't take that. I already love that cute little dancing eagle😭

I don't think flowers will fall off, because, those flowers are symbol of their love and I feel, even if there's any MU, the love won't vanish, separation is expected but love won't vanish (hopefully)