•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

So, the big question of the day, who was wrong, Siddharth or Mahira? If Mahira was at fault for not giving up on the task against a bulky man, as Salman insinuated, then why did Bigg Boss nominate Siddharth for 2 weeks? The great, unbiased host has declared Siddharth was correct, right? Then what was the need to nominate the faultless person named Siddharth Shukla? Hmm, almost like it is evident if he was faultless or not...

Now my second point, was it Mahira's fault for not avoiding the task, knowing she could get hurt? Suppose a girl never leaves her house in the fear that there might be rapists roaming on the streets. But one day she leaves for one reason or another, and gets raped. Sure, the rape might not have happened if she stayed confined in her prison all her life BUT it is still the rapist's fault for raping her! Imagine telling her "This rape wouldn't have happened if you just stayed in your house. It is your fault you got raped!"

Sure, Mahira could have avoided getting hurt by not participating in the task BUT the fault still lies on the person who hurt her! We can tell girls to try everything they can to keep themselves safe but if someone gets raped, we do not blame them for the rape! In the same way, we can tell a girl not to participate in a task she was supposed to participate in but when she gets hurt because of the overt aggression of another person, we do not blame her for getting hurt! Imagine telling her "This abuse wouldn't have happened if you just didn't participate in the task. It is your fault you got hurt!"

P.S. - Idk if my post made sense at all. I was just shocked at what happened in the episode and wrote down whatever I thought of. If I am saying something insensitive or confusing, I apologize. I just don't know how to create a better analogy.

Edited by SunshineFlames - 4 years ago

I think even last week SK was quite hypocrite but don't remember the issue. So I am not surprised at all. Both pulled the sack so both were wrong. But one got hurt so just apologise and move on. Nahin inko toh Shukla ko innocent prove karna hai. đŸ˜” Shukla didn't ask her if she was ok after she fell down. No humanity in this guy. Where did that BeingHuman go ? Koi aur hota toh SK would have questionned him about that but Shukla ko kya poochega ? 

BB gave Shukla punishment not for hurting .........they gave punishment  because of "he used more power than it was required". He doesn't know how to play. He was already nominated. so there was absolutely no need to use this much energy for this faltu task. But keya karein . This is the only place he can use his energy as he doesn't work or do anything except store his energy in his body only.

Mahira and all girls (not in Shukla ji's group) should just avoid any task with Shukla kyunki agar wo khud Shukla se fight nahi karengi to bhi Shukla khud aa ke unke task barbaad karega, haatha-paayi karega... like he snatched bori from Mahira's hand. Mahira to ja ke Shukla ke haath se bori nahi kheench rahi thi na!

but then BB will criticize and evict girls for quitting task...

badi musibat hai.... 

task karo to shukla aa ke bhid jayega

na karo to BB naraz ho jayega

aur Shukla ko reisist karke chot khao to sallu nautanki bolega...

log karein to kya karein? 

I guess - Shukla se maar khayein aur chup rahein, agar show me rehna hai to

Edited by NathuPyare - 4 years ago

Originally posted by NathuPyare

Mahira and all girls (not in Shukla ji's group) should just avoid any task with Shukla kyunki agar wo khud Shukla se fight nahi karengi to bhi Shukla khud aa ke unke task barbaad karega, haatha-paayi karega... like he snatched bori from Mahira's hand. Mahira to ja ke Shukla ke haath se bori nahi kheench rahi thi na!

but then BB will criticize and evict girls for quitting task...

badi musibat hai.... 

task karo to shukla aa ke bhid jayega

na karo to BB naraz ho jayega

aur Shukla ko reisist karke chot khao to sallu nautanki bolega...

log karein to kya karein? 

I guess - Shukla se maar khayein aur chup rahein, agar show me rehna hai to

Yaan phir Shukli ban jao aur opposite team mein ho toh simply recuse yourself from the task. 

Kya bokwaas hair yaar NP? The tone of the WKW left such a bad taste in the mouth. Matlab if you don’t know how to speak about such issues - nahi hain itni emotional intelligence and articulation toh mat hi karo na baat. Sallu was literally an apologist for aggression and excessive force yesterday - making statements like “pata hain woh aggressive hain, toh don’t cross his path” - wtf? 

And they’re all targeting him? Hain? Woh khud ghusta hain in others’ convos - attack karta hain, and if these people respond in kind toh they’re targeting him? Several people were pissed at him because he pissed them off. The man literally is in 24/7 combative mode, and gets off on putting others down.

But memo mil gaya inko - they have no recourse - aise bhi bajni hain aur waise bhi kyu ke Shukla ki jai jai fixed hain. Which is why I like Paras’ approach - both smart and practical. And I loved how Sallu ko Paras ki “aggression” se dikkat ho gayi. I mean - ok đŸ˜†

Originally posted by SP2684

Yaan phir Shukli ban jao aur opposite team mein ho toh simply recuse yourself from the task. 

Kya bokwaas hair yaar NP? The tone of the WKW left such a bad taste in the mouth. Matlab if you don’t know how to speak about such issues - nahi hain itni emotional intelligence and articulation toh mat hi karo na baat. Sallu was literally an apologist for aggression and excessive force yesterday - making statements like “pata hain woh aggressive hain, toh don’t cross his path” - wtf? 

And they’re all targeting him? Hain? Woh khud ghusta hain in others’ convos - attack karta hain, and if these people respond in kind toh they’re targeting him? Several people were pissed at him because he pissed them off. The man literally is in 24/7 combative mode, and gets off on putting others down.

But memo mil gaya inko - they have no recourse - aise bhi bajni hain aur waise bhi kyu ke Shukla ki jai jai fixed hain. Which is why I like Paras’ approach - both smart and practical. And I loved how Sallu ko Paras ki “aggression” se dikkat ho gayi. I mean - ok đŸ˜†

exactly! Shukla khud aa ke chadh jaata hai logon pe even if they try to avoid him... log bhaagte firein kya uske darr se while he continues roaming like a khula saand. 

Paras is playing game like it should be played... aggressive ho bhi jata hai to bhi "hinsak' nahi hota Shukla ki tarah....

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

I think even last week SK was quite hypocrite but don't remember the issue. So I am not surprised at all. Both pulled the sack so both were wrong. But one got hurt so just apologise and move on. Nahin inko toh Shukla ko innocent prove karna hai. smiley26 Shukla didn't ask her if she was ok after she fell down. No humanity in this guy. Where did that BeingHuman go ? Koi aur hota toh SK would have questionned him about that but Shukla ko kya poochega ? 

Exactly my point too! BB doesn't want to say Shukla was wrong, no worries. At least don't blame the girl who was hurt man. Don't even discuss the issue if the only thing you will say is "Mahira is at fault for getting hurt." Where are these people's morals that they stoop down to victim blaming just to show Siddharth as some behara aatma?

Edited by SunshineFlames - 4 years ago

Originally posted by SunshineFlames

So, the big question of the day, who was wrong, Siddharth or Mahira? If Mahira was at fault for not giving up on the task against a bulky man, as Salman insinuated, then why did Bigg Boss nominate Siddharth for 2 weeks? The great, unbiased host has declared Siddharth was correct, right? Then what was the need to nominate the faultless person named Siddharth Shukla? Hmm, almost like it is evident if he was faultless or not...

Now my second point, was it Mahira's fault for not avoiding the task, knowing she could get hurt? Suppose a girl never leaves her house in the fear that there might be rapists roaming on the streets. But one day she leaves for one reason or another, and gets raped. Sure, the rape might not have happened if she stayed confined in her prison all her life BUT it is still the rapist's fault for raping her! Imagine telling her "This rape wouldn't have happened if you just stayed in your house. It is your fault you got raped!"

Sure, Mahira could have avoided getting hurt by not participating in the task BUT the fault still lies on the person who hurt her! We can tell girls to try everything they can to keep themselves safe but if someone gets raped, we do not blame them for the rape! In the same way, we can tell a girl not to participate in a task she was supposed to participate in but when she gets hurt because of the overt aggression of another person, we do not blame her for getting hurt! Imagine telling her "This abuse wouldn't have happened if you just didn't participate in the task. It is your fault you got hurt!"

P.S. - Idk if my post made sense at all. I was just shocked at what happened in the episode and wrote down whatever I thought of. If I am saying something insensitive or confusing, I apologize. I just don't know how to create a better analogy.

This is the sad truth of our Indian society...aurat kuch bhi karegi toh galat hi hota hai....so many cases of these psychos throwing acid on girls who rejected them...that guy will go to jail for a few months but the girl suffers her whole life..😭