Why Asim Is Better Than Paras

Posted: 4 years ago

Paras accepted that it Shukla was not the reason for his broken finger. Then why did he lie at the time of task??. Is this his strategy during the tasks when he is failing to perform ??,,, This fattu has no guts to perform tasks and then when they are on the verge of loosing they come out with this kind of low stunts. He pushed shukla first but when shukla pushed back he only highlighted that part. Paras is here only to hug girls and roam around girls. He is using a girl (mahira) for all his dirty tactics. What a drama they created to hide their incompetency.

On the other hand my Hero Asim , performed the task so well in all honesty showing aggression only to an extent which which was required and never crossed limits. And he had this urge in him to win the tasks without cheating or using any dirty politics. Sana ( Mad ) threw boxes on him on his face without any reason , mahira maybe even by mistake she tried to pull his shorts down but this cool person dint utter a single word. He did not complain and made a huge drama and cry like a looser. It is a task and many things happen so u should be prepared for it . 

Only tough guys can handle not fattus and liars like paras. 

Having said this i must admit that i m not a hater of paras and mahira . I like them because they are young and fresh and I like to watch them . But this is my POV on this task situation. 

Koi comparison hai hee nai

Paras is a big time liar ,fraud dating girls for money 

Asim is a hard-working man n doesn't lie at all

Paras is better because he is actually playing for himself rather than being a chela/chamcha of a “favoured” contestant. 

Not against you liking Asim over Paras. 

Just wanted to say......

Sometimes people actually don't realise at the exact moment the severity of the pain. My mom had injured her leg ......but went on and did all the work she needed to cz she wasn't in pain. It ws later when she was in pain dt she realised how severe the injury was . So it happens .

Secondly there was no video proof of what Salman ws saying ......so I don't really believe it. Paras may hv felt pain when a box hit him but that doesn't exactly imply dt that was the exact moment his finger broke. Most so often it's a fall on outstretched hand which results in these kind of injuries.

All said and done......yeah ders a possible dt he could hv lied ......I don't know. Kisike mann mein kya hai yeh toh nai bataya ja sakta .

Asim>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Paras 

Originally posted by DaffodilsNew

Not against you liking Asim over Paras. 

Just wanted to say......

Sometimes people actually don't realise at the exact moment the severity of the pain. My mom had injured her leg ......but went on and did all the work she needed to cz she wasn't in pain. It ws later when she was in pain dt she realised how severe the injury was . So it happens .

Secondly there was no video proof of what Salman ws saying ......so I don't really believe it. Paras may hv felt pain when a box hit him but that doesn't exactly imply dt that was the exact moment his finger broke. Most so often it's a fall on outstretched hand which results in these kind of injuries.

All said and done......yeah ders a possible dt he could hv lied ......I don't know. Kisike mann mein kya hai yeh toh nai bataya ja sakta .

Thx for a normal reply. I appreciate the way u see things as a neutral viewer and reply in a civilised manner without any nick names and harsh language. đŸ˜Š

Yes this is exactly what i want to say when they see they are loosing they lie. Ok if he was not sure he shouldnt have brought this thing in  the first place as an excuse and create a drama. 

Originally posted by AlishaRocks

You read my mindđŸ„ș

Paras accepted that it Shukla was not the reason for his broken finger. Then why did he lie at the time of task??. Is this his strategy during the tasks when he is failing to perform ??,,, This fattu has no guts to perform tasks and then when they are on the verge of loosing they come out with this kind of low stunts. He pushed shukla first but when shukla pushed back he only highlighted that part. Paras is here only to hug girls and roam around girls. He is using a girl (mahira) for all his dirty tactics. What a drama they created to hide their incompetency.

On the other hand my Hero Asim , performed the task so well in all honesty showing aggression only to an extent which which was required and never crossed limits. And he had this urge in him to win the tasks without cheating or using any dirty politics. Sana ( Mad ) threw boxes on him on his face without any reason , mahira maybe even by mistake she tried to pull his shorts down but this cool person dint utter a single word. He did not complain and made a huge drama and cry like a looser. It is a task and many things happen so u should be prepared for it . 

Only tough guys can handle not fattus and liars like paras. 

Having said this i must admit that i m not a hater of paras and mahira . I like them because they are young and fresh and I like to watch them . But this is my POV on this task situation. 

If Asim had left Shukla’s shadow about 3 weeks ago and acted independently, he might have some potential. But he is following suit in being too aggresive and it is coming off very ugly for me. 

When Shukla got pissed and asked him to fly solo, he should have taken the challenge rather than running after Shukla and pleading him not too. I would have commended him for standing up for himself at least. I sympathise with him a little though, he has seen how badly Shukla behaves with people who dare to oppose him and he didn’t want to be on the receiving end of that. 

Edited by Heisenberg23 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Trisolaris

If Asim had left Shukla’s shadow about 3 weeks ago and acted independently, he might have some potential. But he is following suit in being too aggresive and it is coming off very ugly for me. 

When Shukla got pissed and asked him to fly solo, he should have taken the challenge rather than running after Shukla and pleading him not too. I would have commended him for standing up for himself at least. I sympathise with him a little though, he has seen how badly Shukla behaves with people who dare to oppose him and he didn’t want to be on the receiving end of that. 

He didn't plead