Devo mom wants her to be friends with Shukla

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

🤣😆 Mujhe lagta hai aunty matchmaking Karna  chahti hai  . Show shuru hone se pehle bola tha ki single jaa rahi ho double hoke aana😆.  Aunty ummed nahi chod rahi shayad

https://youtu.be/hieU8j5EUBY

And she has advised her to play independent game . Rashmi rashmi naa karien

Smart mom she knows will be whitewashed if u r in Shuklapur

Originally posted by Phenomenal_One

Smart mom she knows will be whitewashed if u r in Shuklapur

Naa aunty rishta leke jaayegi. Family task mein dekhna hath maang legi🤣

And this is a recent interview so its not as if she hasn't seen Sid....its funny how she wants Debo to be friends with Sid and also she thinks that Asim is more deserving than Paras...I agree I agree😆

She is very sweet though.

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

And this is a recent interview so its not as if she hasn't seen Sid....its funny how she wants Debo to be friends with Sid and also she thinks that Asim is more deserving than Paras...I agree I agree😆

She is very sweet though.

Yeah . Debo srsly dosti kar le sid sw to bahut acha ho jaayega uske liye. Rashmi ke saath rehke poora game spoil kar rahi hai. Un dono ke beech vaise kuch jyaada panga hai hi nahi. They can sort it out 

Ofcourse she will want.. Otherwise every week she has yo be bashed and also she has to face his aggression as part of a task. ðŸ˜†

Ha ha bb ke ghar ke dhusamno ki family Ko bi Shukla pasand aa Raha too much fun ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by Rock-Star007

Ha ha bb ke ghar ke dhusamno ki family Ko bi Shukla pasand aa Raha too much fun ðŸ¤£

Ye to unke gharwaale hi contestant kaa popat akr rahe hai ðŸ˜†

I wonder what will happen to poor aunty when Devo will be back! 🤣