Bigg Boss 13

Girl card is a trump card

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Why is the issue of Mahira vs Siddharth being blown out of proportion to girls vs men? 

Mahira does not represent 50% population of this world as Shukla doesn't represent the other 50% population... These are two individuals who are equally determined to win the game or tasks... 

Why talk about girl vs man when both individuals gave consent to be the part of a task? Treat them as humans... The case would have been same between Shukla and some man who is not as bulky as him.... 

Mahira said that Shukla should have conceded defeat because Mahira is a girl, therefore weaker than a man... It was Mahira who made this into girl vs man... She said that girls are weak... 

Shukla said he won't concede defeat because they were in task... Which is his prerogative like it is Mahira's right not to back down in front of an aggressive or bully. 

Salman asked Mahira.... Why didn't she let go if she knew Shukla is aggressive and she is weaker than him? These were Mahira's words...Salman didn't say girls are weaker because Shukla's team nominated two girls for captaincy as they were too good in the task.... Why is Mahira expecting that Shukla, a man who is aggressive bull would think about Mahira? She has to think about herself.... Mahira said she didn't want to leave because Shukla is aggressive... Similarly Shukla didn't leave because Mahira is a girl... 

Mahira kept lying that Shukla picked her up and threw her down "Merko utha ke patka".... 

It's not always a girl's fault.... But Mahira was at fault and she is not every girl in this world.... She is a girl who used girl card and said that girls are weaker than men so Shukla should have left...which is stupid because both gave their consent for this task and both wanted to win 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Glad u made this into a separate thread....such a sensible post👍🏼

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mahira ke kaando ke baawjoot usko pata nai kyo log support kar rae he. Maybe hatred for Sid has reached such a level that they will willingly ignore all her countless misdeeds and cry victim on her behalf. 

Mahira Sharma is the worst BB contestant on this season bar none. 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

I have seen aggresive n egoistic person in real life n they dont understand even if u make them understand in any language

So unse door rehna hee apni bhalai he

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Well said ..

Also big boss need to b clear here ..if they give such agressive pull push tasks then keep.boys and girls separate or put some specific rules ..

And mahira need to mk up her mind ki whether she want to play equality card or women card..if u play equality card then dont complain when u fall down in such type of physically draining tasks ..And if u want to play women card then stay away fm physically stronger ones than u b it man or woman bec u expect the same fm your opponent too ..

BBfan24x7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Agreed! This makes a lot more sense. 

I just felt bad for her in the sense that she was cornered this week and even last week was told she was undeserving to be on the show. 

She's the youngest contestant there and is trying her best to be seen. They should go a little easier on her! 

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi welcome to the forum FT. Nice to see you here. Hope to see you more often. I really don’t understand what a girl card means so won’t get into that. My opinion is simple. This is s task and all are equal. No one is expected to give up. Mahira is not expected to give up because Shukla is stronger and neither is Shukla expected to give up because Mahira is a girl. I agree with that. Tasks in BB are always aggressive. Now I am not sure how many seasons of BB you have seen but if you have tell me how many times have you seen guys get so physically aggressive  that a girl is pushed the way Mahira was?  Very rarely.In this season itself there are so many guys and all are aggressive . How many times did they push a girl like this? Not even once except for Shukla. Point is this. Like you said it’s is not about normal girls vs normal boys. It’s about this one guy Shukla whoes aggression is beyond normal levels. It’s almost violent. If it was normal aggression that all guys show I would have agreed with you.But it’s not normal when it comes to Shukla. Like I said how many guys have done what Shukla has done. They are all aggressive but they are not pushing girls in each and every task. Shukla’s aggression is out of his control as well. Hence there needs to be strict check on it. If any one is slightly neutral they would agree that WKV aim was to show Shukla as right and Mahira as wrong.If a guy is aggressive beyond normal limits it’s up to the guy to keep it in check it is not up to the girls to behave in a certain way. This very thinking is regressive .

Edited by Sabhayata - 4 years ago
FruitToasty thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sabhayata

Hi welcome to the forum FT. Nice to see you here. Hope to see you more often. I really don’t understand what a girl card means so won’t get into that. My opinion is simple. This is s task and all are equal. No one is expected to give up. Mahira is not expected to give up because Shukla is stronger and neither is Shukla expected to give up because Mahira is a girl. I agree with that. Tasks in BB are always aggressive. Now I am not sure how many seasons of BB you have seen but if you have tell me how many times have you seen guys get so physically aggressive  that a girl is pushed the way Mahira was?  Very rarely.In this season itself there are so many guys and all are aggressive . How many times did they push a girl like this? Not even once except for Shukla. Point is this. Like you said it’s is not about normal girls vs normal boys. It’s about this one guy Shukla whoes aggression is beyond normal levels. It’s almost violent. If it was normal aggression that all guys show I would have agreed with you.But it’s not normal when it comes to Shukla. Like I said how many guys have done what Shukla has done. They are all aggressive but they are not pushing girls in each and every task. Shukla’s aggression is out of his control as well. Hence there needs to be strict check on it. If any one is slightly neutral they would agree that WKV aim was to show Shukla as right and Mahira as wrong.If a guy is aggressive beyond normal limits it’s up to the guy to keep it in check it is not up to the girls to behave in a certain way. This very thinking is regressive .

Hi.. Thank You 🤗 

Siddharth did not push Mahira.. He snatched the bag and she fell down... 

Mahira was aggressive with other girls as Shefali said that she pushed her... Himanshi got hurt... Mahira wasn't even a part of game when she stood between when Asim's team was moving bags and boxes to get hurt intentionally... Everyone was aggressive in this task and everyone got hurt... Now I don't know how badly Mahira was hurt because her outburst, her energy and the way she was running to hit Shukla after she fell down doesn't really tell me that she fell down with an impact which caused any injury to her.... 

Girls in Asim's team were throwing boxes and arranging them... They weren't really involved in snatching boxes from other team ... Shukla and Asim were guarding and stealing from other team..  There was a time when someone from Paras' team threw boxes to the other side and Himanshi was in middle of it and she got hurt many times.... Sana threw box in Asim's face and he got hurt... 

Siddharth and Mahira both were wrong....I am not saying anything about Shukla because he got punishment....Mahira abused him, age shamed him..... Punishment mila and gali khaya wo alag which he deserved so it ends there for me... 

Salman didn't say anything to Mahira about how she abused Siddharth and her comments on his age etc....he didn't need to because it was her reaction to Siddharth's actions... Salman was just asking them about an incident... One thing is that if Mahira fell with such an impact because Siddharth snatched the bag then she didn't have to lie that Siddharth ne utha ke patak diya... Siddharth kept saying that he didn't touch her and he was vindicated on weekend... Mahira with her strong case lost because she lied 

I am defending Salman here not Shukla because I don't feel that Salman was pulling down Mahira as she is a girl...

FruitToasty thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sunshine333

Mahira ke kaando ke baawjoot usko pata nai kyo log support kar rae he. Maybe hatred for Sid has reached such a level that they will willingly ignore all her countless misdeeds and cry victim on her behalf. 

Mahira Sharma is the worst BB contestant on this season bar none. 

Sana is the worst one for me... I can't stand that girl 🤣

FruitToasty thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Glad u made this into a separate thread....such a sensible post👍🏼

Thanks 🤗