Wo man,main Girl !!! He should let go !!

Posted: 4 years ago

Have never ever commented on the bb forum but after yesterday just couldn't stop myself from putting forth my POV . 

I will start by saying that although mahira is irritating but I find her better than many of   the more famous faces in BB . Also that last week by making right connections(which was what the game was ) and crossing the finale she proved to be a desrving candidate !!!

But having said that what happened this week I just cant understand . 

My point is there are two school of thoughts  one you are a girl and hence there are different treatments reserved for boys and girls , Or second you think both are equal and should be viewed and treated equally . One has to adhere to one thinking . If you keep changing stand conveniently according to situation , it is wrong in my pov . 

ACTION                                                                         REACTION 

when para and siddarth push each other-         Happens . They both ignore

When mahira accidently pulls azim boxer          She is a girl wont do it intentionally . In task it happens                                                                                    Azim doesnt even take notice .

When Sana throws sacks at boys                      No boy even mentions it . part of task 

When shefali becomes a bit aggressive           How dare you touch me 

When removed from task                                  Tum aisa kaise soch sakte ho(Meaning I am equal to any                                                                                  boy,as para wanted man power )

When siddharth pulls the bag aggressively     He should leave it . I am a girl ,he is a man

Not Done at all !!!!! If you feel you are equal play on equal terms , if you feel you are physically weaker play accordingly. Dont put the onus of taking care of you on the other person !!! 

Am glad salman pointed it out to her clearly !! She was herself confused even while explaining !!! Was like main maanti hoon jaanke nahi kiya !!!Per bag choda kyun nahi ??? That waaas so silly !!!

Originally posted by Meenakshi-rg

Have never ever commented on the bb forum but after yesterday just couldn't stop myself from putting forth my POV . 

I will start by saying that although mahira is irritating but I find her better than many of   the more famous faces in BB . Also that last week by making right connections(which was what the game was ) and crossing the finale she proved to be a desrving candidate !!!

But having said that what happened this week I just cant understand . 

My point is there are two school of thoughts  one you are a girl and hence there are different treatments reserved for boys and girls , Or second you think both are equal and should be viewed and treated equally . One has to adhere to one thinking . If you keep changing stand conveniently according to situation , it is wrong in my pov . 

ACTION                                                                         REACTION 

when para and siddarth push each other-         Happens . They both ignore

When mahira accidently pulls azim boxer          She is a girl wont do it intentionally . In task it happens                                                                                    Azim doesnt even take notice .

When Sana throws sacks at boys                      No boy even mentions it . part of task 

When shefali becomes a bit aggressive           How dare you touch me 

When removed from task                                  Tum aisa kaise soch sakte ho(Meaning I am equal to any                                                                                  boy,as para wanted man power )

When siddharth pulls the bag aggressively     He should leave it . I am a girl ,he is a man

Not Done at all !!!!! If you feel you are equal play on equal terms , if you feel you are physically weaker play accordingly. Dont put the onus of taking care of you on the other person !!! 

Am glad salman pointed it out to her clearly !! She was herself confused even while explaining !!! Was like main maanti hoon jaanke nahi kiya !!!Per bag choda kyun nahi ??? That waaas so silly !!!

THIS!!! We are asking the same thing....why should Sid sacrifice for you.....yum ho kaun...l

I agree it's a game and everyone has to play on equal grounds and Mahira should not hv expected ki Sid chod dega. Wo kyun chodega??? 

Fine Salman told her this. But then he contradicted his own statements saying.....wo aggression Hain....aap mat jao. Ladkon ko Jane do.....jyada se jyada ek dusre ko marenge🤔. This isn't promoting gender equality either . 

Another thing is Sid himself told he knew Mahira would fall and did it anyway. Chalo wo bhi thik......but ek Baar puchna ya sorry bolna toh banta hai.....courtesy ke liye hi Sahi.

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

THIS!!! We are asking the same thing....why should Sid sacrifice for you.....yum ho kaun...l

Exactly .Both of you are at each others neck always ,always spitting fire against each other and then you expect sacrifice ????  Difficult to understand .

Every time shukla wins task saves Aarti others they don’t talk deserving undeserving crap ðŸ¤”

Even now shukla asim made shefali captain to save her from elimination but that’s ok ðŸ¤”

But when Rashmi Paras did it to protect mahira it was wrong for them ðŸ¤¢

Why so partiality ? Why this behaviour? Why torturing the poor girl ðŸ˜­

Originally posted by DaffodilsNew

I agree it's a game and everyone has to play on equal grounds and Mahira should not hv expected ki Sid chod dega. Wo kyun chodega??? 

Fine Salman told her this. But then he contradicted his own statements saying.....wo aggression Hain....aap mat jao. Ladkon ko Jane do.....jyada se jyada ek dusre ko marenge🤔. This isn't promoting gender equality either . 

Another thing is Sid himself told he knew Mahira would fall and did it anyway. Chalo wo bhi thik......but ek Baar puchna ya sorry bolna toh banta hai.....courtesy ke liye hi Sahi.

Bilkul banta hai sorry. But from what I saw at that moment the heat of the task was on and all of it happenned very fast. Anyway sorry bantaa tha even if later. But the kind of venom they spew against each other  would you expect a sorry from any side ever ???? Sid gira hota toh probably mahira would have clapped. 

About salman ,he said this after she said wo man hai ,main girl hoon.wo strong hai . That is when he said ki in that situation dont go near him. She played the girl card and he supported that . 

I think today salman was also trying to say that all of them are helping sud get footage. Its all sid ,sid ,sid . Only paras understood that. 

Originally posted by Shreya-s

Every time shukla wins task saves Aarti others they don’t talk deserving undeserving crap ðŸ¤”

Even now shukla asim made shefali captain to save her from elimination but that’s ok ðŸ¤”

It was wrong because it went against rashmi. That was a game for individual self. Yahan koi charity game toh hai nahi ki khud ko sacrifice karo. Everyone came here to win. So in that context that move went wrong. 

Originally posted by Shreya-s

According to Salman Mahira ko chodke Baki sab deserving hai......dts y.

Originally posted by DaffodilsNew

According to Salman Mahira ko chodke Baki sab deserving hai......dts y.

Salman used tthe deserving word in context of votes that each candidate got probably . 

Otherwise strategy wise mahira overshadowed rashmi and debolina both . she ruined their game in that one stroke. 

Problem with Mahira is she wants to play in equal footing with man but as soon as she gets hurt she starts playing women card

She was like "Mai kyu chorti aap chor dete"🤣

But the question is why should he leave..he also wants to win like u n he doesn't fear getting hurt ..it's u who will get hurt

Edited by naaznin - 4 years ago