Competition for Shukla

Posted: 4 years ago

Till now the show is revolving around Shukla...Bahus got eliminated and Wild cards looks phuski....before entering all WCs we’re looking strong but now no one there in limelight...even Mahira looks strong in front of these WCs lol...even though she was considered weak earlier.

So now I hear Vishal is entering BB...this could b a competition to Shukla...I have seen him, he is equal to Shukla in being lamba-chauda, and also physically strong like him...he seems more friendly though but can get aggressive too...but now it’s too late for him to make good friends or form a group....Do u think he could b challenge to Shukla or will he befriend Shukla??

He can win. As far as I know he already has fanbase after nach baliye. 

He can give a tough competition surely . Just hope he plays individually and  not join any of the existing groups. Apni third front banao

Originally posted by intruderfast

He can give a tough competition surely . Just hope he plays individually and  not join any of the existing groups. Apni third front banao

you don't want him to join Shukla group?

I think it’s too late for him to form fanbase in BB now...he is entering too late...people already have their favorites, groups r formed and audience won’t b able to connect to Vishal so soon.

Third front?? With whom? The phuski WCs? Lol there is no strong player to form group as well....if he goes against Shukla, surely all bahus will welcome him with garland in their group 😂😂

Originally posted by HoneY_BeE

you don't want him to join Shukla group?

Naa it wld be boring. Anti or pro shukla hi ho raha hai. Kuch naya hona chahiye. Third front .

Season 11 had 3 grps. Hina and gang. Shilpa and gang. Third front was vikas Arshi and hiten . 

Vaisa hi kuch chahiye  . House dynamics wld be more interesting if there is a three way fight

Naa it wld be boring. Anti or pro shukla hi ho raha hai. Kuch naya hona chahiye. Third front .

Season 11 had 3 grps. Hina and gang. Shilpa and gang. Third front was vikas Arshi and hiten . 

Vaisa hi kuch chahiye  . House dynamics wld be more interesting if there is a three way fight

I think bhau already made that third group out of the Shukla group, shefali, Himanshi and himself. I am sure he will try to get Vishal in that group

Originally posted by -SuPeRNaTuRaLs-

I think it’s too late for him to form fanbase in BB now...he is entering too late...people already have their favorites, groups r formed and audience won’t b able to connect to Vishal so soon.

Third front?? With whom? The phuski WCs? Lol there is no strong player to form group as well....if he goes against Shukla, surely all bahus will welcome him with garland in their group 😂😂

Dont know . I think everyone here is excited for him . Itnaa hype hai uskaa. I agree he desere a full season .  He can pick on fence sitters. Sana, kesari debo . He can pick them 

The guy seems interesting! 

Have a feeling he'll go to Paras' side though 

Dont know . I think everyone here is excited for him . Itnaa hype hai uskaa. I agree he desere a full season .  He can pick on fence sitters. Sana, kesari debo . He can pick them 

Haha full season...then they would have got his ex - Madhurima...and both can fight like Sid-Rashmi 😂😂

Originally posted by BBfan24x7

The guy seems interesting! 

Have a feeling he'll go to Paras' side though 

Hmm...he gets over friendly with guys especially...and Paras is lady’s man type...so less chance but let’s see.