Bigg Boss 13

What exactly happened between Mahira and Shukla Ji?

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Mahira's first statement was that "us ney mujhey ghuma k phenka" and I thought that BB punished Shukla for the same reason.

But in last episode nobody mentioned that part, not even Mahira. They only talked about bori kheenchna which was kind of stupid. A person with more muscles will definitely take it, and you cannot demand people to leave it just because you are a woman.

I wonder why Mahira didn't mention utha k phenkna wala part ๐Ÿค“

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

May be she did....with biased editing how u know? Its pointless to discuss.

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

But usne utha ke phenka hi nai toh kya bolti๐Ÿค”

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Atonement

Mahira's first statement was that "us ney mujhey ghuma k phenka" and I thought that BB punished Shukla for the same reason.

But in last episode nobody mentioned that part, not even Mahira. They only talked about bori kheenchna which was kind of stupid. A person with more muscles will definitely take it, and you cannot demand people to leave it just because you are a woman.

I wonder why Mahira didn't mention utha k phenkna wala part ๐Ÿค“

Because he never did ...Mahira and Paras are both big time liars.....just trying to get footage by targeting Sid.....Salman exposed both of them today.

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Because jav utha kar feka gaya ho aise kuch tha he nai to kya bolti .

Usko lagta hai woman hai , physically weak hai so morally samnewala admi give up karega task se and mahira betaji chori kar k bori le jayegi but jab aadmi ne equally zor lagaya to woh girr gayi. 

Jab gir gayi tab aisa portray kiya jaise strong woman to task kar rai thi but giant bull ka aim tha task queen strong woman ko utha kar girana ๐Ÿ˜†

Giant bull ka aim task jitna ya bori bachana nai tha, strong woman jo chori kar k task khel rai thi usko utha kar fekna tha๐Ÿ˜†

Giant bull ne sorry nai bol kar galat kiya lekin lier/woman card play karnewale bhi koi strong ya dudh ke dhule nai dikh rahe hai screen par .

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

But the mystery remains unsolved.

If Sid did not throw her away then why BB nominated him for two weeks ๐Ÿค“