Bigg Boss 13

What is Shukla's problem with Devo ?

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

At the beginning they were so good and well behaved. Shukla himself use to call Devo "Neutral" but after that unforgettable saanp seedi task everything changed between the two.

Devo was angry over Shukla and said "Mai me-too lagaungi uss par" and everyone took it very seriously although she said that not infront of Shukla also. When Asim called her "4 foot" it was complete body shaming but nobody aroused their voices against this. Because no matter what Devo will always have to be slammed and thats the rule !!

Now time had elapsed then why still Shukla dont trust Devo when he knows that she is a neutral person. She had chose Rashmi a lot of times because she was suppose to do that the situation made her confused and she chose Rashmi.

But why dont Shukla understand that Devo is upset with him not because of his and Rashmi's matter but the way Shukla broke her saanp seedi meaninglessly and didnt even apologised at all !!!

Plus after when Devo was very normally asking Shefali about Asim and Shukla's task. Shukla started fighting with Devo and as usual Devo reacted !! Is this just because she is Rashmi's bestfriend ?

Lol and i shipped for Siddharth-Devo at the very first glance of opening day... Stupid me LMAO !! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixie98

At the beginning they were so good and well behaved. Shukla himself use to call Devo "Neutral" but after that unforgettable saanp seedi task everything changed between the two.

Devo was angry over Shukla and said "Mai me-too lagaungi uss par" and everyone took it very seriously although she said that not infront of Shukla also. When Asim called her "4 foot" it was complete body shaming but nobody aroused their voices against this. Because no matter what Devo will always have to be slammed and thats the rule !!

Now time had elapsed then why still Shukla dont trust Devo when he knows that she is a neutral person. She had chose Rashmi a lot of times because she was suppose to do that the situation made her confused and she chose Rashmi.

But why dont Shukla understand that Devo is upset with him not because of his and Rashmi's matter but the way Shukla broke her saanp seedi meaninglessly and didnt even apologised at all !!!

Plus after when Devo was very normally asking Shefali about Asim and Shukla's task. Shukla started fighting with Devo and as usual Devo reacted !! Is this just because she is Rashmi's bestfriend ?

Lol and i shipped for Siddharth-Devo at the very first glance of opening day... Stupid me LMAO !! 

5 words.......

He Doesn't Like Strong Females..

Devo is chota packet bhada dhamaaka...nobody knows iska Jan satak that hai...iss liye sukla wants to badao her

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixie98

Asim Haina chupa rustum....he says things which are offensive but nobody gives him for it...high time he gets some shit back. 

Edited by soap_fan - 4 years ago
Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

He said to shefali2 remember .....I thought not to talk to you bcoz u supported rashmi first but once u said bad about rashmi I feel like ok....same problem with devo too....devo took rashmi name naa instead of his in WKW...

HoneY_BeE thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

He said to shefali2 remember .....I thought not to talk to you bcoz u supported rashmi first but once u said bad about rashmi I feel like ok....same problem with devo too....devo took rashmi name naa instead of his in WKW...

Yup...exactly that was the time he started hating devo

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Same he has wid everyone else😆......they don't follow him around and chant praises .