boring devoleena and rashmi

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

these two are unnecessarily over hyped. just because their serials have been a hit doesnot mean they are entertaining.

devoleena is a big bore and very dull.

I used to like rashmi but after seeing her nature and the language she speaks find her so boastful and cheap.in every episode of WKW she behaves as if she has done a favour by entering this show.

there was no need to bring them back.

Originally posted by neensm

these two are unnecessarily over hyped. just because their serials have been a hit doesnot mean they are entertaining.

I used to like rashmi but after seeing her nature and the language she speaks find her so boastful and cheap.in every episode of WKW she behaves as if she has done a favour by entering this show.

I don't agree with you..they entertain me plenty...maybe different perspectives 

I love rashmi's shudd Hindi...

Edited by soap_fan - 4 years ago

Originally posted by neensm

couldn't agree more.

Boring my foot !!! If you call grabbing footage and acting fake is entertaining then Lol. Devo is boring for you because she is REAL and so as Rashmi !! They dont need anybody's footage they are self made and that is why they had been brought back because BB knew it that Shukla cannot run the whole show he dont have that CAPABILITY to garn trp. He is nothing without Rashmi-Devo !🤣

Originally posted by Pixie98

Boring my foot !!! If you call grabbing footage and acting fake is entertaining then Lol. Devo is boring for you because she is REAL and so as Rashmi !! They dont need anybody's footage they are self made and that is why they had been brought back because BB knew it that Shukla cannot run the whole show he dont have that CAPABILITY to garn trp. He is nothing without Rashmi-Devo !🤣

no body were even missing them even audience shukla is running the show you agree or not.

they are super boring. should have brought shifali and that writer 

I like Debo and I really want she stays away from Rashmi because  I can’t stand that repetitive illogical rashmi. 

From bahu gang I can’t tolerate mahira and rashmi who’s strategy is getting out reactions from others , provoking others and then showing how bold/courageous woman they both are.

Yaha Arti ke siva koi bhi doormate material nai hai . But mahira and rashmi ko lagta hai bold/courageous wohi dono hai .

Sana total fake hai and yeh dono rashmi/mahira ka ek he game strategy hai dusro ko provoke kar k reaction nikalvana or fir apna kiya/bola sab 1 minute mai bhul jayegi or samnewale ko bolegi “tum itna aggressive kyun ho rahe ho”. 😆

Mahira/rashmi/sana jaisi women ke samne baki k sab better lagte hai.