To Himanshi Khurrana

Posted: 4 years ago

You are senior and big artist. Show some heart and let Shehnaz live. She has suffered enough because of you. She is trying to patch up, but you are showing arrogance. She has respected you in this show...so accept her appology ...you have already ruined her chances to win, what else you want...

Dts not fair !

Himanshi hasn't done anything to Sana since she arrived.

Originally posted by DaffodilsNew

Dts not fair !

Can't you see that she is intimidating Shehnaz. Sana knows who she is and what she can do.

Originally posted by Krishnauty

Can't you see that she is intimidating Shehnaz. Sana knows who she is and what she can do.

She isn't. Sana is herself guilty .....so keeps making issues. Sana is herself scared that Himanshi is spoiling her image. Even Salman supported Himanshi.......so now Sana is all the more insecure .

When you are guilty from inside ......everyone looks like they are targeting you.

Maybe Himanshi, can put forward what will give her and her family peace, as Sana seems keen,  not sure if it is 💯 , to make amends. 

She isn't. Sana is herself guilty .....so keeps making issues. Sana is herself scared that Himanshi is spoiling her image. Even Salman supported Himanshi.......so now Sana is all the more insecure .

When you are guilty from inside ......everyone looks like they are targeting you.

A person who apologizes for their mistakes on an international show isn't somebody who is guilty. Yeah I agree she was scared and insecure when Himanshi came in because nobody outside of Punjab knew about the controversy. But since it's become such a well known topic Sana has apologized to Himanshi and was willing to talk reasonably with her. Yet Himanshi refused to do that because she needs to play the victim to stay in BB. Without playing victim her game sucks...all she does is stare, cry and try to force herself into other conversation. 

As for Salman taking sides...I think it was planned. He's a man whose been a part of controversies himself so he knows there are always two sides. Think realistically...why did the show bring Himanshi out of MANY other popular Punjabi stars? It's because BB needs to spice up their game with drama. They thought the Sana-Himanshi fight would start up but the opposite happened with Sana apologizing for her mistakes. So to get the girls to fight they needed to provoke Sana somehow and Salman managed to do that by taking Himanshi's side. 

Overall don't judge someone until you know the full story. It takes TWO to create a controversy. Plus you need to see the shit Himanshi has done in this fight.  

People who fight on this show itself take time to patch up, one had to do it from the heart or to show the world like Sana is doing? 

Before Himanshi came to the house Sana said she will break her face, what happened now that she is trying to patch up with Himanshi? When Himanshi entered the house.... Sana thought she lost everything because her past is catching up to break her image.... If she was her real self instead of this facade of gullibility then she would not have worried about anything being ruined.... It is in Sana's favor that Himanshi doesn't reveal anything. 

Himanshi has her game, she has made friends and she performed the task... Didn't make a scene when she got hurt.... Stood her ground... She was nominated to be captain in first week of her entry... She has more game.... Only if Sana stops talking about trying to "Patch up" with her 

Dts not fair !

exactly.. Himanshi is seen having fun with her group people.. She isn't even talking about sana until sana doesn't talk about her.. 

Originally posted by hmjustwatching

A person who apologizes for their mistakes on an international show isn't somebody who is guilty. Yeah I agree she was scared and insecure when Himanshi came in because nobody outside of Punjab knew about the controversy. But since it's become such a well known topic Sana has apologized to Himanshi and was willing to talk reasonably with her. Yet Himanshi refused to do that because she needs to play the victim to stay in BB. Without playing victim her game sucks...all she does is stare, cry and try to force herself into other conversation. 

As for Salman taking sides...I think it was planned. He's a man whose been a part of controversies himself so he knows there are always two sides. Think realistically...why did the show bring Himanshi out of MANY other popular Punjabi stars? It's because BB needs to spice up their game with drama. They thought the Sana-Himanshi fight would start up but the opposite happened with Sana apologizing for her mistakes. So to get the girls to fight they needed to provoke Sana somehow and Salman managed to do that by taking Himanshi's side. 

Overall don't judge someone until you know the full story. It takes TWO to create a controversy. Plus you need to see the shit Himanshi has done in this fight.  

Himanshi has the full right whether to accept Sana's apology or not. A simple apology can't take away the moments of pain & harassment Himanshi & her family went through. 

@bold exactly! Practice what you preach.  We don't know how Himanshi got affected after Sana's cheap stunt of being famous by abusing Himanshi. I agree it takes two to create a controversy and both uttered shit but that doesn't lessens Sana's kaand. Sana apologized that's great but yes whether to accept it or not is Himanshi's right. 

Originally posted by hmjustwatching

First.......I hv already made a post saying that I was really impressed that Sana apologised.

Second ..... I know why Himanshi ws brought in. Sana should hv known it as well.....dt this was going to happen. She isn't some star. She is more famous for this controversy Dan anything else. So this day ws long coming. If Sana didn't anticipate and prepare.....she is a fool.

And I never said Himanshi is ryt or Sana is ryt. Fact remains Himanshi hasn't said anything to her or been rude to her since the day she came. Even if it's her game plan.......well she is doing a great job so far. And Sana is fumbling and looking guilty .

I know Himanshi has said stuff too.......but Sana started it and I'm trying not to judge her but since Himanshi arrived she has gone down her game , keeps sobbing and her whole world now revolves around her. She apologized true.....but whether Himanshi accepts her apology or not it's up to her .....she can't force her to.