Mahira tried to pull down Asim's pants.

Posted: 4 years ago

Why isn't this a bigger issue than Mahira falling down? Isn't it borderline sexual harassment....because obviously if she had succeeded in pulling down his pants...Asim would have let go if he had to pull up his pants? 

What would have happened if Sid had tried to pull down Mahira's pants to make her let go off that bag??

Why is this not a big issue??Why did Salman not take this issue up?

Because it was related to Asim. Agar Sid ke saath aisa karti mahira toh Salman bawaal karta ðŸ˜µ

Edited by TC_FA - 4 years ago

Bingo. I to think mahira was let go too easily .

Shebwaant callednout for her comments of agenshamming and gaalis also 

I agree Salman isn't giving asim much importance.  Even tehseen shld have been scolded

Salman ignored lots of issues regarding Mahira and Paras like Pant pulling down , Sana throwing boxes at Sid and Asim , Sana ditching her friends ( Gautam tried to whitewash her by putting the blame on sid ) , age shaming by Mahira, Paras , Tehseen , Tehseen insulting Sid and Asim for their class and career , Rashmi madam saying Mare ko paani na pooche, Rashmi attacking Shukla's khandaan and so much more which was ignored 

At least BB should have cautioned her regarding this ... and talking abt age of sid... 

When these issue were not raised yesterday from Salman I was expecting Mahira must b evicted from BB house . So he is not asked these issues... 

Omg now  one more week v have hear her bla bla bla .... 

Originally posted by TC_FA

Because it was related to Asim. Agar Sid ke saath aisa karti mahira toh Salman bawaal karta ðŸ˜µ

Salman ko Shukla Ji ki pooja se fursat miley tab na koi issue address hoga.

Yeah sab task mein hua tha...pehle ache se dekh lo task...woh bs rok rhi thi...koi harrassment nhi Kar rhi thi....next time se koi thos topic lao ungli uthane ke liye kisi ke upar...😵

chalo aapke charan aa gaye is OLD topic mein....hum aur topic dono dhanya hue...😳

Originally posted by intruderfast

Bingo. I to think mahira was let go too easily .

Shebwaant callednout for her comments of agenshamming and gaalis also 

I agree Salman isn't giving asim much importance.  Even tehseen shld have been scolded

Oh I totally forgot about the age shaming part...why wasn't she asked about that too?🤢

Originally posted by ANGELshweta

Yeah sab task mein hua tha...pehle ache se dekh lo task...woh bs rok rhi thi...koi harrassment nhi Kar rhi thi....next time se koi thos topic lao ungli uthane ke liye kisi ke upar...😵

Haan toh Mahira jo giri woh bhi toh task mein hua tha.....kaun sa Sid ne giraya tha...uss per itni gaaliyan dee....lekin Mahira ne pant pull kiya uss per kuchh nahi??