•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Which international show/movie if remade in Bollywood would be the most difficult to cast?!

For me, if FRIENDS was remade it would be super difficult to cast everyone (naturally!), but IMO the most difficult would be casting Chandler. Matthew Perry was perfect, the most difficult role and the funniest.

If they made like a desi version of the MCU films, then Iron Man would be the toughest to cast. RDJ was great, I know majority people would say SRK but he tends to overdo it.

What about you guys?!

Shah for both actually! 

Shah is Tony in his actual real life form.

Shah can also do Chandler. In fact, think about that scene in K3G where Anjali and Poo try to convince Rahul that Rohan to live with them cause hes Indian and he goes ' Bharat se aaya hain toh sir pe bitha doon kya 😆..also when Poo sings during Puja and Rahul-Anjali think Swayam Saraswati is singing.. and voice changes and he goes 'Yeh Saraswati ko kya ho gaya' 😆 I thought he was very Chandler in those scenes! 

Edited by AllThatCritique - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale

Which international show/movie if remade in Bollywood would be the most difficult to cast?!

For me, if FRIENDS was remade it would be super difficult to cast everyone (naturally!), but IMO the most difficult would be casting Chandler. Matthew Perry was perfect, the most difficult role and the funniest.

If they made like a desi version of the MCU films, then Iron Man would be the toughest to cast. RDJ was great, I know majority people would say SRK but he tends to overdo it.

What about you guys?!

Ashley madam apun ka choice nichchu ko hai:

Chandler: Sallu bhai

Iron Man: Saifu

Originally posted by tapori

Ashley madam apun ka choice nichchu ko hai:

Chandler: Sallu bhai

Iron Man: Saifu

😳 😳 😳

Was that intentional ? .. Intentionally outrageous ? .. 😆

Originally posted by AllThatCritique

Shah for both actually! 

Shah is Tony in his actual real life form.

Shah can also do Chandler. In fact, think about that scene in K3G where Anjali and Poo try to convince Rahul that Rohan to live with them cause hes Indian and he goes ' Bharat se aaya hain toh sir pe bitha doon kya 😆..also when Poo sings during Puja and Rahul-Anjali think Swayam Saraswati is singing.. and voice changes and he goes 'Yeh Saraswati ko kya ho gaya' 😆 I thought he was very Chandler in those scenes! 

I had never thought of this before but I think you might be right.  One of the funniest press events was during Zero promotions when someone asked Anushka how she feels about starting the wedding trend and SRK said actually my father had started the wedding trend and that’s how I came to be 😆.   The Friends characters were in their late 20s early 30s during the shows run.  SRK would be too old now.  

I know Abhishek is not popular here but he has a dry sense of humor too and can do Chandler but he’s too old too though more suitable than SRK age-wise.  

Originally posted by --Pro.vo.King--

😳 😳 😳

Was that intentional ? .. Intentionally outrageous ? .. 😆

Apun pichhu khada rahenga apne statement ke.

Chandler: Salman from the 90s (and not today's), and in acting 'mood'

Iron Man: Saif of today (and not the younger version)

Apun ko lagata hai kar lenge.

Originally posted by tapori

Apun pichhu khada rahenga apne statement ke.

Chandler: Salman from the 90s (and not today's), and in acting 'mood'

Iron Man: Saif of today (and not the younger version)

Apun ko lagata hai kar lenge.

Salman always plays dumb ( gorilla)  and macho ( more suited for joey ) , kaunse angle se Chandler lagta hain woh ? .. He is the exact opposite of Chandler .. IMO Amir is best suited to play Chandler .. 

Saif wala justification is okay-ish  .. Although he doesn't have the x factor to pull off that role .. 

Originally posted by --Pro.vo.King--

Salman always plays dumb ( gorilla)  and macho ( more suited for joey ) , kaunse angle se Chandler lagta hain woh ? .. He is the exact opposite of Chandler .. IMO Amir is best suited to play Chandler .. 

Saif wala justification is okay-ish  .. Although he doesn't have the x factor to pull off that role .. 

Apun ko Amir Ross ke maafik lagata hai (not in looks, obviously) naaki Chandler ke maafik. Boring. Intellectual Types.

Chandler matlab chhava (boleto hero). Not very bright but brighter than Joey. Has his way with girls. I think 90s' Bhai fits perfectly. Let's agree to disagree 👍🏼

I totally want to see desi MCU.

SRK  tony stark

Salman hulk

Hrithik captain America 

Priyanka _ black widow

Loki   - Ranveer Singh

Saif _ hawk eye 

Aamir  Dr strange 

Thor  Ranbir kapoor 

Akshay  ant man 

Tiger black panther

RDJ is too iconic to be imitated. Sorry.

Everything will look like a copy.

I think I'd like an Indian game of Thrones..but with a mix o Bhansaly and Ashutosh as directors..for cinematic experience and fantasy bits ..and add in Anurag for humor and Rajamouli for fight scenes.

And add GOOD actors...I want Nawaz to be a mean character... and Vijay Raaz too. Like Littlefinger.

AB Sr as some wise king- maybe do a prequel to Game of Thrones and show AB Sr as Aegon the conqueror type.

I think India can do well a great historical fantasy epic series, if enough funds are allocated and there's quality casting. Maybe do Mahabharat.*

*Also, this will give opportunity to NEW, UP AND COMING actors to get a role and  make a name for themselves, as there are SO many characters.

I truly wish they did a REALLY REALLY good epic historical fantasy.