Sana and Mahira today

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

i like how sana chose to be silent while salman was constantly provoking her to speak up by calling himanshi right.. himanshi says i came in house n said nothing to her, she didnt even greet sana that says alot even if she was quiet.. the way sana said k taali ek hath se nahi bajti and how her father was bitched about first.. both salman and himanshi were like😲 then salman went like k solve it mutually.. i mean what the hell is with double standards.. but im glad sana just said that if i started speaking it will take lon and the girl chose to remain silent.. clearly she isnt the one taking sympathies from audience.. idk why people take one sided decisions

coming to mahira.. didnt salman see how she was being bullied every now n then.. n she even tried to talk to sid nicely but he lashed out without any reason.. oopr se called her genuine crying *i felt like* nautanki ?? she was deeply hurt and has lost hopes in salman badly today.. i really feel sad for her

Edited by One-Of-A-Kind - 4 years ago

At least this will make her stronger. Go Mahira!!

Originally posted by HoneY_BeE

At least this will make her stronger. Go Mahira!!

she was crying really bad.. i hope she takes it like gauhar😆

The problem was Mahira's defense, she suddenly said something that did not make any sense about how Shukla should let go and anyway he was winning, which made her sound incoherent . There was a reason Paras was stopping her on the second day from intervening during his finger being broken and even Sana to some extent, i think they knew this was gonna happen, Paras was not even surprised.

What should have been said is Shukla doesn't have sense of awareness and recognition/doesn't care about the impact of his force and after the incident happened he did not even bother to ask her how she was rather was mocking her. 

That she felt he did this purposely and used extra force to make her fall down because of his animosity towards her and that he is a tool who doesn't want to fulfill any duties and the captains suck up to him while reprimanding others. I suppose even then it would have fallen on deaf ears.

My issue with Salman is how he can tell a girl that please do not go to someone who is aggressive as you know what will happen more than what actually transpired. On top of that Bhau said ' aap ladkon ke jaghdon mein mat aaye'  - wtf đŸ¤˘

Originally posted by Deviant_Pixel

The problem was Mahira's defense, she suddenly said something that did not make any sense about how Shukla should let go and anyway he was winning, which made her sound incoherent . There was a reason Paras was stopping her on the second day from intervening during his finger being broken and even Sana to some extent, i think they knew this was gonna happen, Paras was not even surprised.

What should have been said is Shukla doesn't have sense of awareness and recognition/doesn't care about the impact of his force and after the incident happened he did not even bother to ask her how she was rather was mocking her. 

That she felt he did this purposely and used extra force to make her fall down because of his animosity towards her and that he is a tool who doesn't want to fulfill any duties and the captains suck up to him while reprimanding others. I suppose even then it would have fallen on deaf ears.

My issue with Salman is how he can tell a girl that please do not go to someone who is aggressive as you know what will happen more than what actually transpired. On top of that Bhau said ' aap ladkon ke jaghdon mein mat aaye'  - wtf đŸ¤˘

“Don’t compete with aggressive men”, “Don’t interefere when men fight” - chee yaar. They should just gender segregation in BB with such a mentality. 

Originally posted by Trisolaris

“Don’t compete with aggressive men”, “Don’t interefere when men fight” - chee yaar. They should just gender segregation in BB with such a mentality. 

I think it's look interesting to watch next Akhada segment btw Rashmi & Sid......without gender segregation