My take on Salman Khan today...

Posted: 4 years ago

I think that Salman is definitely not understanding the whole picture. According to sources, he shows up in the studios and watches the entire week thru various clippings and not the entire episodes. Obviously he’s not able to catch Siddharth ad Asim’s bullying, bitching about Mahira and other small instances of provocation because the highlights are just going to be edited to include the big fights like Mahira vs Shukla and Himanshi entrance.

So it isn’t Salman’s fault but the Bigg Boss team’s fault which is why Salman comes off as biased. He is shown what the team produces for him. Now whether there’s some contestant PR involved or not who knows. 

This isn’t the first time a biased decision happened. In fact what Salman Khan did with Mahira completely contradicts what he did with Tanisha in Bigg Boss season 7. Why? Because she was Kajol’s sister.

Who knows how long these biased decisions continue?

Mahira's crying was definitely not in the script. So if he called her nautanki and was inconsiderate it's definitely his fault.

Originally posted by JumpingViolets

Mahira's crying was definitely not in the script. So if he called her nautanki and was inconsiderate it's definitely his fault.

Because he’s going by what was shown to him. She was being portrayed as a nautanki by his team. 

Originally posted by Neutral1

I think that Salman is definitely not understanding the whole picture. According to sources, he shows up in the studios and watches the entire week thru various clippings and not the entire episodes. Obviously he’s not able to catch Siddharth ad Asim’s bullying, bitching about Mahira and other small instances of provocation because the highlights are just going to be edited to include the big fights like Mahira vs Shukla and Himanshi entrance.

So it isn’t Salman’s fault but the Bigg Boss team’s fault which is why Salman comes off as biased. He is shown what the team produces for him. Now whether there’s some contestant PR involved or not who knows. 

This isn’t the first time a biased decision happened. In fact what Salman Khan did with Mahira completely contradicts what he did with Tanisha in Bigg Boss season 7. Why? Because she was Kajol’s sister.

Who knows how long these biased decisions continue?

Is that right???? And humko toh bol Raha hai he is watching 24/7....jhoota sallu

There's no way he can have conversations with contestants without at least watching the aired content. He watches all episodes And re watches the important content before the shooting. Probably also watches some unaired content at that time. 

He emphatically said last week that he doesn't follow the BB script because he doesn't want to be too harsh on the contestants. You can't do that without not knowing what's going on. 

Salman only called her nautanki when she was trying to gain sympathy and taunting Sallu by calling Sid mahaan

Originally posted by aaditi123

There's no way he can have conversations with contestants without at least watching the aired content. He watches all episodes And re watches the important content before the shooting. Probably also watches some unaired content at that time. 

He emphatically said last week that he doesn't follow the BB script because he doesn't want to be too harsh on the contestants. You can't do that without not knowing what's going on. 

He watches only various clippings. Those episodes are an hour long. So that totals it to 6 hours of footage. You think Salman Khan is the type of guy is going to spend 6 hours watching entire episodes before taping? Like I said according to reliable sources, he is shown highlighted content not entire episodes. Wake up people!

He watches only various clippings. Those episodes are an hour long. So that totals it to 6 hours of footage. You think Salman Khan is the type of guy is going to spend 6 hours watching entire episodes before taping? Like I said according to reliable sources, he is shown highlighted content not entire episodes. Wake up people!

What reliable sources?

You're just making stuff up now to push your theory. His whole family watches BB. He's mentioned it many times how his mom and sister(Alvira) are BB junkies. 

Originally posted by aaditi123

What reliable sources?

You're just making stuff up now to push your theory. His whole family watches BB. He's mentioned it many times how his mom and sister(Alvira) are BB junkies. 

I said what I needed to say. Now whether you choose to believe it or not that’s your own problem 

I said what I needed to say. Now whether you choose to believe it or not that’s your own problem 

Say whatever you want. Free forum. 

Don't make false claims like "reliable sources" when you don't have any.