Bigg Boss 13

Wkw - one sided - whitewashing Sid - Firing Paras-Mahira-Khesari-Sana

sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

What say friends?

Honestly insane reviews are great.

Today wkw - again all in paras gang - paras-mahira -Khesari-sana - grilled. Tehseen evicted. Arhaan spared -  for one reason as they are not in Sid support gang.
Salman forces Sana to join Sid’ gang.

Salman supports and whitewashes Sid. Supports Himanshi Bhau Asim as they are I n Sid’s group. Ignores Arti. 

Edited by sun2011 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sun2011

What say friends?

Honestly insane reviews are great.

Today wkw - again all in paras gang - paras-mahira -Khesari-sana - grilled. Tehseen evicted. Arhaan spared -  for one reason as they are not in Sid support gang.
Salman forces Sana to join Sid’ gang.

Salman supports and whitewashes Sid. Supports Himanshi Bhau Asim as they are I n Sid’s group. Ignores Arti. 

At least wkw pe toh it's all about bahu gang...Sallu khud makes it all about bahu gang and give them footage the whole weekend. 

Annu_18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I didn't get why he questioned kesari? And after that he says maybe its was your game plan. Why he has yo tell the others what kesari plan was what was the need? It like let the contestants cheat. I sont hear him.say about rashmi or shuklas or bhau ka plan. 

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Paras and Mahira were bashed and all blames were put on them, Khesari was bashed for no reason except going against Shukla, Tehseen was taunted, Arhaan was also bashed and midway ignored and not allowed to speak. All this for being against Shukla, their hero.

TishaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yup! Salman is intimidated by Shukla. It really takes one to know one and Salman sees a part of him in Shukla hence this immense understanding for Shukla. Every week he sweetly reprimands him and then elevates him to hero status. It's pathetic to see Salman being such a phattu! 

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: TishaB

Yup! Salman is intimidated by Shukla. It really takes one to know one and Salman sees a part of him in Shukla hence this immense understanding for Shukla. Every week he sweetly reprimands him and then elevates him to hero status. It's pathetic to see Salman being such a phattu! 

Yeah Salman will be afraid of a TV actor and one movie wonder WOW.

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Annu_18

I didn't get why he questioned kesari? And after that he says maybe its was your game plan. Why he has yo tell the others what kesari plan was what was the need? It like let the contestants cheat. I sont hear him.say about rashmi or shuklas or bhau ka plan. 

Khesari was target because he said Sid is shown as hero on TV, but here I find him the villain of the house. 😒 

Colors did not like the accusation from Khesari that they are deliberately showing Sid as hero,. 🤔

Salman was trying to prove a point that he is a liar. 😔

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Sid S is tanisha of BB.. salman keeps on supporting him.. jaahil😆

he didnt even see how mahira was talking to sid nicely in that chopping and he got high in like a second! and still she got bashed like just for playing against shukla? the girl hmust have lost all her hopes in salman today duh!

while bajaoing sana, he was declaring himanshi right as if she is a goddess k inki koi galati nahi, who the hell on Earth would want to pick up on someone just like that.. im glad sana said taali ek hath se nahi bajti and went sush .. im really prouda her on that note.. if she wanted she could have brought whole episode but she chose to avoid it..👏

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Ignores Aarti bcoz exposed doormats don't raise his public profile. 😐

Although most of the others are closet doormats.  😆

TishaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Edited by TishaB - 4 years ago