This is the reason why Shukla threw Aarti out of the group.

Posted: 4 years ago

https://youtu.be/itG263rR7yY

She didn't let him sleep in the luxury room and Maharaja ko yeh baat achi nahi lagi. 

He was constantly doing ji ji ji. ðŸ¤£

Erm Arti looks like an idiot honestly, she argument for not letting him sleep there is a bit pathetic. Big Boss said she can decide so Sid could’ve slept there 

He doesn't need friend he just needs some dogs! That's it who will always say "jee hoojoor" to whatever he wish!😡 I wonder how his family live with him?

Originally posted by jhalak7

He doesn't need friend he just needs some dogs! That's it who will always say "jee hoojoor" to whatever he wish!😡 I wonder how his family live with him?

He’s super spoilt, I guess they all just listen to him

Originally posted by prettyasjen

He’s super spoilt, I guess they all just listen to him

They have to. After all they created him. Now can't control him and send him to BB. 😡They think BB can fix him! 😡

Ohh 😲 I posted the same thing ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Sock-let

https://youtu.be/itG263rR7yY

She didn't let him sleep in the luxury room and Maharaja ko yeh baat achi nahi lagi. 

Aarti ne ek sunahara mauka kho diya Shuklaji ke kareeb aane ka🤣🤣🤣🤣

Good job Arti - hes not a captain and needs to sleep outside just like the others

Originally posted by prettyasjen

Erm Arti looks like an idiot honestly, she argument for not letting him sleep there is a bit pathetic. Big Boss said she can decide so Sid could’ve slept there 

But it's her choice. And I can expect the person who was denied to be a bit upset about it for a while but Shukla reacted extremely as usual. Got rid of the person who's been supporting you for weeks over a bed.

Originally posted by Sock-let

*Insert your dhum tana na na na...dhum tana na na na..aaa aaa aaa music in between*

Yeh pehla insaan dekha hai, joh batmeezi karne ke liye 'Ji Ji' use karta hai. Otherwise toh isko kabhi Ji wagera use karte hue nahi dekha.