Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings~7.11.19 Game over!

For both sides backing either virtue  or vice, one ruthless game was on ever since the arrival of  Madhav’s ex-wife, selfish Rupali. She played her opponents Madhav, Saltanat, Zaroon and Neelam, with great confidence, that with her puffs, blows, and powders she would snuff her adversaries senses ! and get her ticket to longevity, by using her son Krish’s perfect donor match Dna..

The episode yet again shows Saltanat’s self-willed nature. She loved both Krish and Zaroon equally , thus she defies both families controversial mindsets, and goes after Madhav with Neelam ,to help secure Krish and Zaroon from Rupali‘s clutches!. Mind you, Saltanat’s wise decision to ask Neelam to stay behind int heir car, while she went in, certainly pays off in the end!

Saltanat was right Rupali would get on with the preparations of her procedure. Her surgeon pays her a visit and again she lies, that she has her husband’s consent in using her perfect doner Krish's platelets! Content  that all will be well, Rupali  beckons a controlled Zaroon to bring Krish down for doctor to start the essential checks! Krish acts frightened when the doctor pulls a syringe out… before the needle could prick Krish.. unseen Zaroon grabs a metal wok to stop the action!

Madhav too, at the nick of time! barges in! His gun pointed at Rupali commanding all to be still, and orders Krish to come beside him! Zaroon tries to help but an often cheated Madhav, deduces that Zaroon maybe drugged! Rupali makes use of the situation, grabs her bag! and runs for the door.  Madhav  yells for her to stop Zaroon too goes after her! and ends up being in a cross fire situation between Rupali and  Madhav! A shot is fired.. by Rupali and  Madhav gets shot in the arm!

Reserve arrives in the form of Saltanat! shewatches  Madhav double up in pain and rushes towards him.  Madhav orders Zaroonto go after Rupali! Zaroon chases her but she gives him the slip!

Neelam’s car’s headlights catch Rupali likea deer! Rupali gets caught out by Neelam! With much presence of mind, Neelam calls the cops too! and Rupali experiences the final game over!

Back at home Saltanat gets see's to it, that medical attention is given to Madhav.. he gets lucky as Rupali bullet just  gives him  superficial trauma, the bullet  only scraped his arm and the wound only needed cleaning and dressing! So really Madhav risked his life to save both Zaroon and Krish! He wanted it only to be his fight! But, Madhav’s success came from the input of alert and ready team members too! 

Zaroon returns embarrassed  that Rupali had escaped!.. Neelam arrives and gives all the good news that Rupali was in thehands of police and law enforcement agencies! Madhav is grateful to her for her master stroke! and Neelam’s face naturally,lights up with hope? As she fondles Krish ‘s head  with affection. Zaroon whispers to Saltanat  they make a nice couple!

Madhav clears the air with Zaroon, feels he owesZaroon an apology for his earlier distrust in him.. Zaroon totally understandsthat it was right for Madhav to suspect him of  being drugged, given the circumstances  All agree that after all, it was importantthat both Krish and Zaroon  remainunharmed and safe.. There abides  a clearquite sense of victory amongst the winning team..

However, Madhav packs and his mother tries todissuade him.. would he leave his love behind?? Who does Indu mean?  Madhav clarifies his sole  purpose in life is to devote time totally  bringing up Krish.. Krish alerts Saltanat hisfather is planning to leave.. will Saltanat try to pair Madhav with Neelam???Will Madhav agree to the idea?

The episode really was about the strengthsof team-work  All four team members  contribute to giving their fullest, intogiving their tough opponent Rupali a much needed defeat. The episode also showshow misunderstandings in relationships get sorted to cement lasting friendshipbonds. Also yet again the episode shows how loose ends begin to tie up, before the story ends comes to an end, inthe approaching two final episodes..8.11.19 hamlet53.

Hamlet's Revised Fanfic Collection Index

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Lovely write up 

Is this show going off air now ?.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Sutapasima

helloo  Sutapasima, lovely to see you on my post

Lovely write up 

thanks for your kind comment

yes,, tomorrow 9.11.19 will be the final episode,, i want to know who will see to the smooth running of the dargah??...

love hammie

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

originally posted by Sutapasima

helloo  Sutapasima, lovely to see you on my post

Lovely write up 

thanks for your kind comment

yes,, tomorrow 9.11.19 will be the final episode,, i want to know who will see to the smooth running of the dargah??...

love hammie

Nadeem handed over running of Dargah to Zaroon 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

@ Sutapasima,

thanks for the update.. if you have time please chk finale episode.. to learn who ends up as the heir to Shah dynasty....

love hammie

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

sorry double post

Edited by sumsukor - 4 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

@ Sutapasima,

thanks for the update.. if you have time please chk finale episode.. to learn who ends up as the heir to Shah dynasty....

love hammie

I think last episode was aired today ... show took 20 yrs leap ...Saroon’s daughter Saira ... who is Saltanat look alike and Krish will pair up n take the reigns of Shah dynasty ...  

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Sutapasima,

heloooo Sutapasima.. sorry for late reply.. was out and about yesterday..

I think last episode was aired today ... show took 20 yrs leap ...Saroon’s daughter Saira ... who is Saltanat look alike and Krish will pair up n take the reigns of Shah dynasty ...  

yes it did, I gave a concise musing called Final.. true love lasts..   your in bold sounds interesting,.. and if it happens methinks  Rubina and Nadeem  almost faced the same equation with Madhav/Neelam assumed pair.. hence they will be supportive..  me now wondering what to do with myself.. may be take a break from writing  for a bit..   great to hear from you..love hammie