VM - Mujhe Ishq Sikha Karke (Ghost) - 5th Nov 2019

Posted: 4 years ago

Dear ones,πŸ€—

My new VM is on the song Mujhe Ishq Sikha Karke from the movie Ghost. All the songs in this movie are beautiful but I loved Janmo Janam and Mujhe Ishq Sikha Karke the most.

The song is soulful, lyrics are heart touching and soothing voice of Jyotica Tangiri and I felt it is perfect for our ArShi. The song is on a loop. Since I was having too many scenes in my mind for a single line itself...I made the song in a repeated mode.πŸ˜‰

Dedicated to Sarvani Goteti and md abid from YouTube.

Also, want to say please don't plagiarise...please! Avoid plagiarisers. Don't encourage them.

So here is the VM,

GOOGLE DRIVE LINK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMtxX7OmeeY&feature=youtu.be

Edited by labi - 4 years ago

Lovely VM Sabi.  All wonderful moments were captured.  The tenderness and love oozing from Arnav and hesitation and affection from Khushi are simply superb.

Thank you for Sharing.

Cheers.......

Originally posted by Savera84

Lovely VM Sabi.  All wonderful moments were captured.  The tenderness and love oozing from Arnav and hesitation and affection from Khushi are simply superb.

Thank you for Sharing.

Cheers.......

Thank you yaar...I love how you understand their emotions in each song...nice to read such comments....thanks again for being so supportive always...πŸ€—

P.S. Raji, It's LabiπŸ˜†, just like Lavanya says...πŸ˜†I think you got confused.πŸ˜‰

Edited by labi - 4 years ago

Originally posted by sanoniti

fantastic vm.

loved it.

Thank you so much Sano for loving it...πŸ€—

Originally posted by labi

Thank you yaar...I love how you understand their emotions in each song...nice to read such comments....thank again for being so supportive always...πŸ€—

P.S. Raji, It's LabiπŸ˜†, just like Lavanya says...πŸ˜†I think you got confused.πŸ˜‰

Labi, you are talented, so, we appreciate your work.  

By the way, whenever I use my phone to post a comment, it auto corrects the spellings. 

Arnav becomes Antav and Khushi becomes Krushi.  I have no idea why?

Tha is how Labi became Sabi.  

😊

Cheers.....

Thank you yaar...I love how you understand their emotions in each song...nice to read such comments....thank again for being so supportive always...πŸ€—

Now you know I typed all these messages on phone in the middle of the night.  πŸ˜Š

Since I know my phone uses it's own mind to auto correct, I should be checking the messages before posting. Sorry about that.

Cheers......

Labi, you are talented, so, we appreciate your work.  

By the way, whenever I use my phone to post a comment, it auto corrects the spellings. 

Arnav becomes Antav and Khushi becomes Krushi.  I have no idea why?

Tha is how Labi became Sabi.  

😊

Cheers.....

Aww...Raji, it's alright dear.πŸ˜ƒπŸ€— I didn't feel bad at all...in fact, I was laughing and that Arnav Lavanya scene came to my mind, that's why I wrote it.

We have a Sabi here, saucechips,❀️ you know that... so maybe that's why it came like that.

Chill and let's cheer with some kheer RajiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€—

Now you know I typed all these messages on phone in the middle of the night.  πŸ˜Š

Since I know my phone uses it's own mind to auto correct, I should be checking the messages before posting. Sorry about that.

Cheers......

Again, no need to be sorry...okπŸ€— Just disable the auto-correct if it is causing you so much problem, that's all.πŸ˜ƒ

Aww...Raji, it's alright dear.πŸ˜ƒπŸ€— I didn't feel bad at all...in fact, I was laughing and that Arnav Lavanya scene came to my mind, that's why I wrote it.

We have a Sabi here, saucechips,❀️ you know that... so maybe that's why it came like that.

Chill and let's cheer with some kheer RajiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€—

πŸ€£