Updated: Vogue November Issue featuring Aloo, Kat, Anushka and Ranveer - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

She needs to give up this desire to be known as a sexy hot siren.  She’s not.  The sooner she embraces her cute and innocent look and utilizes it the better.  Bad angles, bad poses, and suits or costumes that are meant for very tall models.  And since they are going with minimal water appropriate make up her face looks young too.  It’s just not working.  

Also, the under water concept is interesting but I guess only if you have massive lung capacity?  In some of the pictures you can tell she’s trying hard to hold her breath.  It makes her “sexy” pose even weirder.  

Originally posted by Mishh007

Should have just thrown an actual potato in the water. Wo zyada sundar lagta.

Oh damn 🤣   I almost spit out my coffee.  

I may be in minority who liked it! Concept is pretty different than the usual beach or random places! 

I especially :LOVE: the cover .. BEAUTIFUL juxtaposition of colors! Nicely done! 👏

https://www.instagram.com/p/B30Ij3PBOeS/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=XcGy5gABAAHyV1JoLi5bMdFtTq2A

Sorry Alia you're not a cover girl. She looks so odd.

Originally posted by Melissaa

Aloo and her team must be blind to approve these pics.... bad styling, unflattering angles and awkward poses. 

Such poses will be flattering on lithe models with long limbs not petite girls with stubby legs and short arms.

Agree. The photoshoots would've looked great with someone leggy these water shots only highlight her petite frame which there's nothing wrong with but she isn't statuesque or graceful enough to pull this off. 

Edited by BollyGlitz - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Pain-in-ur-Neck

I may be in minority who liked it! Concept is pretty different than the usual beach or random places! 

I especially :LOVE: the cover .. BEAUTIFUL juxtaposition of colors! Nicely done! 👏

Baat concept ki nahi, assets ki hai. Chaiye jitna bhi sajalo koi gift ko, agar andar teek se packing nahi hua phir kaika maza

she is so try hard. she doesn't have the model's looks and x factor. Models have that unique look not your average girl look like aliya

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Baat concept ki nahi, assets ki hai. Chaiye jitna bhi sajalo koi gift ko, agar andar teek se packing nahi hua phir kaika maza

People come in all shapes and sizes ... so good to see someone different in a beautiful concept than the usual model figures!

Originally posted by Ronaldo_fan

she is so try hard. she doesn't have the model's looks and x factor. Models have that unique look not your average girl look like aliya

the man wants to say boobs, x factor aur unique look, is just euphemism.

Originally posted by Pain-in-ur-Neck

People come in all shapes and sizes ... so good to see someone different in a beautiful concept than the usual model figures!

Different shapes toh teek hai...no shape is not acceptable.