Posted: 4 years ago

Roshni sat gingerly on the bed, thinking about what happened in the Sangeet. Her focus wasn't on the fact that Aman had flexed a few punches, but on the fact that today, for the first time, she felt caged.

Until now, or to be precise, until the day she'd stepped into this peculiar Mansion, she had been free. Yes, she wasn't respected and came for the forbidden strata of the society, but she was, undoubtedly - free. Free to dance, to live, to breathe.

Usually, she wouldn't want to dance, especially with people casting lusty glances at her, offering her money for a night's stay and what not. But today, in the sangeet, she felt she couldn't resist to shake a leg or two on the brilliant songs that were played. It was a 'dignified' affair after all, if she would like to call it that. But - she couldn't. The moment she got up from her seat, Aman's horrendous accusations, the unbearable insults and everything nasty that was said to her, came running back to her senses.

"Aisa kuch mat karna jisse iss khandaan ki izzat par aanch aaye"

And after being accused about dancing to this level, she wouldn't do that again in her right mind, no matter where she was.

She was forced to step back and sit, feeling suppressed and chained.

"Kya oonche gharaane mein enjoy karna allowed nahi?" She remarked to herself, heaved a sigh, felt pity for the rules around and moved to release her ears from the heavy earrings.

He wasn't completely oblivious to her emotions. He had very well noticed how she had got up, beaming and excited. And in the next moment, her face fell down amd she sat back, in the chair kept beside his. He felt miserable. Not because she felt she couldn't dance there but because he had made her feel like that. The hatred for her had broken all bonds of humanity and compassion. He must've made her feel so worthless.

It was only today afternoon, that he was notified about what amount Roshni had withdrawn using the cheque. A meager 1.5 lakh rupees. He couldn't believe at first but then later, he almost felt ashamed about his behaviour. And his shame reached new heights when he found out, that this amount was infact, for her mother's treatment.

Feeling restless, he got up and proceeded towards his room, to face the consequences of his ruthlessness.

She had changed into a beautiful gown, light blue in colour. So much for her fascination of blues! He laughed to himself. Her faint smile vanished, upon seeing him, as she sat on the bed heavily, seemingly cross.

He knew he was going to break his head over the wall, but he decided to go for the ordeal nonetheless -

"Woh cheque ka amount..."

"Sirf Ek Lakh 50 hazaar hain. Ab yeh mat kahiye ki yeh zyaada hai yaa fizool hai. Woh bass Ammi ka ilaaj karana tha warna Roshni ke liye inn kagaz ke tukdon ki koi keemat nahi," she said it all in one go.

"Maine aapko galat...", he tried to alleviate his own guilt by apologising.

"Haaye tauba! Ab bhi main hi galat hoon?"

"Nahi!" He thundered, to derail the bakbak Express.

"Mujhse galti hui. Maine aapko galat samjha." He said it, to the point.

Her eyes toned down and her head raised itself up, held high and firm.

"Aur mujhe bura laga ki meri wajah se aapne khudko naachne se roka," he said, embarrassed. "Aajke baad aisa nahi hoga," he declared with conviction and unwavering respect. 

"Hmmm. Aapki aankhon ke saath, aapka conscience bhi accha hai. Impressive" she remarked. He couldn't help but roll his eyes in amazement. This girl was unbelievable!

"Shall I?" He extended his hand and reached out to her. Her eyes widened in disbelief. But not wanting to waste the opportunity, she shyly gave hers in his and they danced slowly, with Baazigar playing a soft music on her insistence, much to his annoyance.

Kisine sach hi kaha hai, Khushiyon aur insaanon ki koi keemat nahi hoti hai

Hope y'all liked it!

- Mahi

A very cute shot, Mahi. You made him realize things so quick and so soon. #CanNeverHappenInTheShow πŸ˜†

I don't know but for some odd reasons, before beginning to read this, I thought this was one on the recent track. (Tomorrow's episode) 

Anyways, lovely OS. 

Much love. 

Originally posted by IAdoreYou

A very cute shot, Mahi. You made him realize things so quick and so soon. #CanNeverHappenInTheShow πŸ˜†

I don't know but for some odd reasons, before beginning to read this, I thought this was one on the recent track. (Tomorrow's episode) 

Anyways, lovely OS. 

Much love. 

Haan na main kyun patience rakhoon?😎

Show mein nahi ho sakta isiliye toh likha!

I haven't watched today's so I thought let's wait and see. Wanted to keep it light hearted. Current track is heavy. I know it ain't that effective but I really wanted to write something asap.

Edited by Mishti_Dahi - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Mishti_Dahi

Haan na main kyun patience rakhoon?😎

Show mein nahi ho sakta isiliye toh likha!

I haven't watched today's so I thought let's wait and see. Wanted to keep it light hearted. Current track is heavy. I know it ain't that effective but I really wanted to write something asap.

This is lovely, Mahi. Haha. I know your excitement is always at its peak in the initial days. Likh lo. Pata nahi kab interest chala jaye.🀣 

Originally posted by IAdoreYou

This is lovely, Mahi. Haha. I know your excitement is always at its peak in the initial days. Likh lo. Pata nahi kab interest chala jaye.🀣 

You know me so well!🀣

Yes Anand uthalo as long as it lasts.πŸ€ͺ

It's very beautiful. Fun to read.. I was actually trying to imagine this πŸ˜‰

I hope they show something similar!

I want to offer small one edit to your otherwise brilliant script! Add Roshni's calculator wala brain also. 

So something like:

Aman: I was notified about the withdrawal you made with that blank cheque and I...

Roshni interrupting him like always: Jee haan..i took only 1.5 lakh and ...

Aman trying hard to complete his sentence so interrupting her: yes and about that I want to...

Roshni phr se Aman ko interupt karte hue: Main aapke saare paise interest ke saath wapas kar doongi! Unlike you I have a real job. I work in a bakery! Aapki tarah nahi ki bas Wand uthaya and Kiya- Mifa for everything! Apna homework bhi aise hi kiya karte hoge na aap!! Anyways, back to mudde ki baat! So abhi market main IRB ke hisaab se best interest chal raha hai 7.43% aur mujhe aapke paise wapas karne main kam se kam 1 saal lagege. So ush hisaab se aapka principal + interest hua 1 lakh 61 hazaar 1 sau 45 rupaye! 

Aman now shell shocked at her intellect and is speechless. 

Originally posted by The_Twilight

It's very beautiful. Fun to read.. I was actually trying to imagine this πŸ˜‰

I hope they show something similar!

I want to offer small one edit to your otherwise brilliant script! Add Roshni's calculator wala brain also. 

So something like:

Aman: I was notified about the withdrawal you made with that blank cheque and I...

Roshni interrupting him like always: Jee haan..i took only 1.5 lakh and ...

Aman trying hard to complete his sentence so interrupting her: yes and about that I want to...

Roshni phr se Aman ko interupt karte hue: Main aapke saare paise interest ke saath wapas kar doongi! Unlike you I have a real job. I work in a bakery! Aapki tarah nahi ki bas Wand uthaya and Kiya- Mifa for everything! Apna homework bhi aise hi kiya karte hoge na aap!! Anyways, back to mudde ki baat! So abhi market main IRB ke hisaab se best interest chal raha hai 7.43% aur mujhe aapke paise wapas karne main kam se kam 1 saal lagege. So ush hisaab se aapka principal + interest hua 1 lakh 61 hazaar 1 sau 45 rupaye! 

Aman now shell shocked at her intellect and is speechless. 

Thank you so much! <3

Hahaha good one! Aman give up karega bechaara πŸ€£

This was so lovely and so cute Mahi. I recently started with the show and this genre is very new for me. And I'm really liking it so far (just watched last 3 epis minus yesterday'sπŸ˜†). 

I'll be waiting to read more of these. πŸ€—

Originally posted by Octothorpe

This was so lovely and so cute Mahi. I recently started with the show and this genre is very new for me. And I'm really liking it so far (just watched last 3 epis minus yesterday'sπŸ˜†). 

I'll be waiting to read more of these. πŸ€—

Thank you Octoooo!

Ohh. Starting se dekh na. Hardly time lagega, 2 din mein ho jaayega. Cause phir tujhe sab samjhega nahi.

Meri chodd, Harshu ki stories padh <3

Originally posted by Mannmohanaa

Thank you Octoooo!

Ohh. Starting se dekh na. Hardly time lagega, 2 din mein ho jaayega. Cause phir tujhe sab samjhega nahi.

Meri chodd, Harshu ki stories padh <3

Yes yes! I have to watch but I'm thoda busy at the moment but I'll catch up on it soon, dheere dheere😳

Harshu also here! Seems like our reunionπŸ˜›