Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Couldn't the CVs just delete Komolika and Bajaj from KZK 2.0?

Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

If you could delete the soulmate monologue by Anurag and his creepy psycho lover phase and the hilarity of Komo track and dhaga marriage during Bajaj track, I think KZK 2.0 had all the potential of becoming a classic(minus all those marriages). If we remember the initial episodes, the portrayal of Anurag's character was so fresh as a logical, disciplined, soft spoken boy who could be quite witty and humorous. In fact Parth's acting was like a breath of fresh air when almost all male leads are multimillionare business tycoons who are always brooding and harsh to female leads. (I know, most of the fan following loved Parth as Monster Manik Malhotra in KY2 but that character was intolerable for me. I hated his character and also Gun Jun Pyo in the original Boys Over Flowers. His character as Prithvi in BFF was a bit better.). Prerna was the romantic dreamer with her head in air who sometimes is not very logical but has the best of intentions in her heart. I've seen Erica in Kuch Rang... and there was no doubt, she could've nailed the character. What was needed, was how these characters fall in love and their love tackles life's challenges. They were opposite in temperaments and yet complemented each other beautifully. We could've seen how their love evolves during their families' opposition and how they themselves change as a result of this. It would've fun to see Prerna become a ruthless business tycoon and Anurag adopting a different personality (obviously, not that Kabeer Singh one during Swiss track) but instead, the CVs focused entirely on the antagonists. It's cringey to see twenty two year old girl and boy marrying two times when they're not even graduated. We didn't need Komolika and Bajaj which made their star crossed love story a childish, laughable affair. Presently I'm loving AnuPre dynamics in memory loss track, but it would be better if Anu was not married to Komo. Falling for another girl while being in marriage leaves a bad taste. Frankly, after Shubhavi, I think the acting of Aamna is best in current episode but couldn't CVs have shown her just as Anu's friend instead of his wife. I mean he's not even graduated from college.

As for Bajaj track, it was entirely unnecessary until they're thinking of bringing the character back. I would love if they show more of AnuPre's story (like in initial episodes. Bajaj track me to soulmate soulmate ne dimag kharab kr diya tha).

P.S.: Am I the only one who feel Anurag ki memory nhi gayi hai? Like he said Sonalika mujhse shaadi karke pacchtayegi? 

Edited by Autumn09 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Anupre ke story mai rakkhai keya? dupatta udna , girna,soulmate ranting, kabhi puree na honewala promise and badde badde bate, bina shadi ke jab man chahe jaha chahe sindur lagana , mitana, dhaage bandhke jungle mai mangal karna... issske badd aur keya bacha hai .. cv already aware how  much soulmate is working 😆, isiliye ek din ke liye donoko ek nei kia , more than their love story , more than their togetherness , they continuously r focusing on other character .. woh bhi  ek track khatam hone se pehlei kisi dusre ko le ate hai .. like naveen geya bhi nei show se , usse pehlei komo ko le aye the for lollipop , komo jane ke ek hapta badd bajaj , bajaj jane ke agli din badd komo ka entry as anu's wife. agar itnai classic love story hote toh ek hapta key liyee at least anupre ka basa basayi hui ghar dikhate with proper , legal shadi and rasam  ... ðŸ˜†

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago
Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes. They could have done that. But only if they would not have named it as KZK and promoted it heavily based on the nostalgia for the original show. They were free to show any story with the same leads.

But calling it a reboot comes with its own expectations and the kasautis namely the Komos and the Bajajs. 

Autumn09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Anupre ke story mai rakkhai keya? dupatta udna , girna,soulmate ranting, kabhi puree na honewala promise and badde badde bate, bina shadi ke jab man chahe jaha chahe sindur lagana , mitana, dhaage bandhke jungle mai mangal karna... issske badd aur keya bacha hai .. cv already aware how  much soulmate is working 😆, isiliye ek din ke liye donoko ek nei kia , more than their love story , more than their togetherness , they continuously r focusing on other character .. woh bhi  ek track khatam hone se pehlei kisi dusre ko le ate hai .. like naveen geya bhi nei show se , usse pehlei komo ko le aye the for lollipop , komo jane ke ek hapta badd bajaj , bajaj jane ke agli din badd komo ka entry as anu's wife. agar itnai classic love story hote toh ek hapta key liyee at least anupre ka basa basayi hui ghar dikhate with proper , legal shadi and rasam  ... ðŸ˜†

I don't know if you have seen KZK 1 or not, but even with all those ridiculous marriages, one was invested in AnuPre. Their love story was deep and not as idiotic. I'm not saying that CVs show AnuPre together otherwise the rail ki patri theme would not hold. Separate them but not because of Komo or Bajaj. They can have their own issues. I agree Parth and Erica, though are good actors but they are not as great as the likes of Param Singh, Kunal Kapoor, Shweta Tiwari, Ronit Roy (Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha fame) and their acting only can't alone hold the audience but even Cezzane wasn't as good as Shweta or Ronit, still the character audience most cared about in KZK1 was him. 

Autumn09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

Yes. They could have done that. But only if they would not have named it as KZK and promoted it heavily based on the nostalgia for the original show. They were free to show any story with the same leads.

But calling it a reboot comes with its own expectations and the kasautis namely the Komos and the Bajajs. 

Actually KZK1 was a classic with Shweta-Cezzane and unfortunately, the new AnuPre are not as convincing but the basic premise of KZK is of two star-crossed lovers who can't be together. They could've explored it beautifully without bringing multiple marriages. AnuPre was a classic couple which could've hold on its own without Komo or Bajaj. Winter Sonata was also a drama with same premise which was aired during the same time as KZK1 but the main focus was always lead couple rather than second leads.

Soanz.19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn09

Actually KZK1 was a classic with Shweta-Cezzane and unfortunately, the new AnuPre are not as convincing but the basic premise of KZK is of two star-crossed lovers who can't be together. They could've explored it beautifully without bringing multiple marriages. AnuPre was a classic couple which could've hold on its own without Komo or Bajaj. Winter Sonata was also a drama with same premise which was aired during the same time as KZK1 but the main focus was always lead couple rather than second leads.

To quote what you have said here, AnuPre aren't convincing. Then doesn't it necessitate bringing in third wheels who evoke strong sense of emotions amongst the viewers. Either this way or that, a love story will need strong catalysts in terms of the story line or characters. 

Annu8193 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Same post again again...😆

Bring it on 

Bajaj 👌👌👌👌👌

Autumn09 thumbnail

To quote what you have said here, AnuPre aren't convincing. Then doesn't it necessitate bringing in third wheels who evoke strong sense of emotions amongst the viewers. Either this way or that, a love story will need strong catalysts in terms of the story line or characters. 

Well, I think it has to do with acting of Parth and Erica. They were good in initial scenes but they can't bring the intensity and pain Shweta-Cezzane brought to screen. I have no problem in introduction of catalysts to make the show interesting but I don't feel it's necessary everytime for Anurag and Prerna to get married to the antagonists. CVs should find a way to make the show interesting without multiple marriages. In Kuch Rang..., Dev-Sonakshi were also separated but the reason was plausible. CVs could've shown Komolika and Bajaj as antagonists but marriage was not necessary.

Soanz.19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn09

Well, I think it has to do with acting of Parth and Erica. They were good in initial scenes but they can't bring the intensity and pain Shweta-Cezzane brought to screen. I have no problem in introduction of catalysts to make the show interesting but I don't feel it's necessary everytime for Anurag and Prerna to get married to the antagonists. CVs should find a way to make the show interesting without multiple marriages. In Kuch Rang..., Dev-Sonakshi were also separated but the reason was plausible. CVs could've shown Komolika and Bajaj as antagonists but marriage was not necessary.

No point in comparing other shows to this one as the writing skills are quite limited in this show. Regarding the acting skills, no comments

Autumn09 thumbnail

No point in comparing other shows to this one as the writing skills are quite limited in this show. Regarding the acting skills, no comments

It's just that I had high hopes before the show was launched as I was a great fan since season 1. I haven't missed a single episode in that season but writers have butchered the nostalgia.