•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings~1.11.19 Out in the open!

Great to learn its public knowledge now, that Madhav loves Saltanat. Have to give Rupali the credit for exposing those sentiments that Madhav would never had given voice to, and the story would have ended by showcasing the best husband and wife pair Saltanat and Zaroon, and Madhav Sharma’s pure and unrequited love would have gone unnoticed.

The highlight of the episode is about the complexities of the heart, mind  and soul. Take Saltanat she goes to pieces after the shocking revelation that Madhav has feelings towards her, other than friendship. So overwhelmed is she that she recollects all those harmless close contacts with Madhav where she feels, she may have been guilty of feeding him with the misunderstanding her affections. I  suspect this guilt may be prompted by what kind of reaction she might get from her husband Zaroon. So the safest thing to do is blame herself! Well I see this also as. Saltanat defending Madhav and taking the blame of his loving her, upon herself!

This breaking news!  Is yet another test to ascertain the foundation of Sufiyana love between Saltanat and Zaroon. It’s yet again about testing the trust upon which their marriage hinges. Saltanat’s fears are allayed when Zaroon too like Saltanat, upholds Madhav’s integrity as a man.Where on the one hand I was disappointed in Saltanat’s reaction of confessing she misjudges  people!  She  nearly admits that her friendly eyes could not pick up on  Madhav’s love for her. It’s a good thing Zaroon reminds her of his stance, that he was sure  Madhav loves her, but she had blinkers on! and dismissed Zaroon’s hunch as ridiculous  at that point in time!  

All I can say is her fear was justified as  along with facing the revelation, she also was unsure how Zaroon would react as her husband? Only Zaroon actually cracks a poor joke! that had he not been her husband, he himself would have given her hand over to Madhav! 

Still I feel miffed at Saltanat.. how could she fear that  Madhav  would pose a threat in her married life? had she forgotten that she herself had once said to Madhav that he may sound abrasive and grouchy.. but he still was   a good man! That is the truth..  Madhav loves Saltanat but he has a golden heart.. he has  too much respect and friendship for Saltanat to wreck her family life.  Madhav’s love for Saltanat will be there in his heart. .expecting nothing in return from her..

But in return what Madhav does get back for his nobility is the loyal friendship of three people Saltanat, Zaroon, and Neelam, at a time when he needed them most! Combating the evil Rupali!

Talking about complexities of the heart..now that  Madhav loves Saltanat and not her, is out in the open! Neelam suffers an emotional set back but it still makes her rise above it all. When it comes to helping  Madhav in his battle against Rupali , she too shows her support. Neelam ‘s love for  Madhav too is unconditional, she is happy to assist him in keeping Krish safe.,out of Rupali's reach..

In the scene when she takes Krish to meet  Madhav.. with Zaroon and Saltanat..  Madhav can see she seems down..but than again, as Zaroon mentions to Saltanat in the episode.. love is one of those things which just happens to a person.. it cannot be helped. On the one hand  Madhav loves Saltanat , but also accepts that Saltanat only loves Zaroon. Neelam loves  Madhav and now as it were.. she too accepts that he only loves Saltanat, which will  have no outcome. This complex feeling goes back to the fact that one can love another person.. but one cannot force that person to love them back! Love is blessed if it happens unanimously between two people who love each other!

But love also means loyalty, friendship, support for those people one cares about! Rupali continues to plot to get Krish back. One of her ploys was to crack the  friendship between    Madhav, Saltanat  and Zaroon ! well now Neelam too has joined them! So it's four musketeers she’s up against now.. retaliation continues from Rupali.. her latest plot is to kidnap Zaroon! so Madhav gets blamed!

What a pity Rupali tried to create mischief by bringing out in the open that  Madhav loves Saltanat! Only  her adversaries  forge tighter than before! to render a tough offensive against  her! Yes  Madhav will always love Saltanat and stand by her! in fact through Saltanat’s friendship  Madhav gains sincere companions.. so no love lost!  2.11.19 hamlet53                

Hamlet's Revised Fanfic Collection Index

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

If the show was not ending, rupali would have successfully separated Zaroon and Sultanat. And Neelam would have become the next kainat - after Madhav.

Can't bring myself to watch as I keep thinking how different this could have been. Do you know when is this ending?

Jinn is growing on me - especially the guy is great but the lady grates every time she uses her favorite line. Did you something new that caught your fancy  

originally posted by Irshita

heloooooo mate!😃 you made my Saturday by  turning up!

If the show was not ending, rupali would have successfully separated Zaroon and Sultanat. And Neelam would have become the next kainat - after Madhav.

yes she probably would split the sufiyana lovers.. only she still couldn't sink her teeth  into Maddy... as he is off her!  haan poor Neelam  BLUES will turn her yellow.. mind you she  shared with Rubina, she could never be obsessive  like  Kainat , if  Madhav is meant for her no one can snatch him from her[ i guess she meant rupali]     

Can't bring myself to watch as I keep thinking how different this could have been. Do you know when is this ending?

no Irshita...  haven't got the foggiest ! me to waiting..so i can put my pen down!   

Jinn is growing on me - especially the guy is great but the lady grates every time she uses her favorite line. Did you something new that caught your fancy  ...

told you so Vikram singh chauhan is one impressive actor... have written about two of his previous shows... the girl is a fiesty, cute,dippy fairy!!! me chuckling... i was hoping SPM would wrap up and i would float into the world  of fantasy,magic and love... theme song music,lyrics is very moving.. i do watch Jinn... regularly due to Vikku... and haan me fancy  Pearl v .. never watched him before.. 

irshita  happy to see you loyal readers..

love hammie

Originally posted by Hamlet53

originally posted by Irshita

no Irshita...  haven't got the foggiest ! me to waiting..so i can put my pen down!   

told you so Vikram singh chauhan is one impressive actor... have written about two of his previous shows... the girl is a fiesty, cute,dippy fairy!!! me chuckling... i was hoping SPM would wrap up and i would float into the world  of fantasy,magic and love... theme song music,lyrics is very moving.. i do watch Jinn... regularly due to Vikku... and haan me fancy  Pearl v .. never watched him before.. 

They have wrapped up the shooting - saw in VJ's AT. This means the next week should be the last. 👏

Yes, the theme song caught my attention too. The girl reminds me of Khushi from Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon. i saw the guy for a bit in a ghost show, can't recall the name, but that didn't like the show at all.  

@ Irshita

They have wrapped up the shooting - saw in VJ's AT. This means the next week should be the last. smiley32

haaain one more week of writing... lets hope its a suitable ending.. 🤣… and they lived happily ever after..

Yes, the theme song caught my attention too. The girl reminds me of Khushi from Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon. i saw the guy for a bit in a ghost show, can't recall the name, but that didn't like the show at all.  

funny I never watched Barun's ipkknd… not with Khushi.. I caught a repeat episode.. yes she does.. sort of hyper! like Aman in Jinn say's he likes girls who talk less!

vikram's  ghost show was called Ek deewana tha.. with Namik pal..

and me did write for the show.. but left after Vikram's character was butchered and phased out.. 

have a good Sunday.. here its windy gales up to 80mph.. flash flooding.. up north... south only buckets of rain... watched BB.. all the smart gals have been shown the door... cuties are left.. to be bossed about by the studs.... me and cuz, watch it for SK... he had a frog in his throat today...  bhaijan!!