Ronita don't deserve to be in the finals

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Rohit cannot dance for nuts! He is a body builder and can only do lifts and pushups and jumps. The only thing he has done in all the performances is lift Anita. That man can't even do basic dance steps!

In his solo performance, he couldn't even do the shoulder shimmy step! All the other steps were either lifting or jumping!

Judges are extremely biased towards Ronita!

PS: Saw similar tweets on this. Makes total sense!

Rohit at least does his part, he doesnt rely on background dancers or gymnastics for a dance wct like some other participants. Rohit doesn’t do unnecessary drama like other contestants either who are highly annoying 

I guess we have been watching different shows.

Rohit is no way near a bodybuilder. He has a great physique and is muscular because of the hard work he put in gym but bodybuilders are whole different level.

Regarding dancing his gym work helped him making the lifts and carrying Anita much easier. His footwork has improved too.

Privika were average.

Alyna were good

Nishan were great but trained dancer couples never win

Really?? Privika deserve right?? For being so much gymnastic experts and they deserve to be winners as well also for so much rona dhona drama.

This is not just dance reality show which they did plus marvelous chemistry and a good example of relationship. They deserve it much better than Shalam. I don't believe that Alam matched with Shraddha unlike Rohit did with Anita.

They just exude positive energy. With no drama. They work hard as well. Dancing in water or dancing in dark is not easy and they did that proving them to be much more deserving finalists..they owned it rightfully. No one can even point out on then atleast after doing them..forget all the past retro acts, sexy acts.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Anisha_anitan

I guess we have been watching different shows.

Rohit is no way near a bodybuilder. He has a great physique and is muscular because of the hard work he put in gym but bodybuilders are whole different level.

Regarding dancing his gym work helped him making the lifts and carrying Anita much easier. His footwork has improved too.

Privika were average.

Alyna were good

Nishan were great but trained dancer couples never win

Yeah body builder is Prince..no soft movements unlike Rohit..pure gymnastics.

He is better than Prince who is stiff and can't dance at all just does circus dressed up as a werewolf..

Originally posted by TeenRose1

Yeah body builder is Prince..no soft movements unlike Rohit..pure gymnastics.

Amazes me how people can't differentiate between a bodybuilder and a standard muscular/fitness freak. Rohit's gymwork helped him with the lifts and his speed was decent. Obviously in dancing footwork matters too but you can't expect him to be an expert 14 weeks. With Anita her dancing growth was okayish in comparison to 10 years back when she was much younger and able to do more flexi stuff but for her age still she did really well.

Prince was more bulky 

Originally posted by Anisha_anitan

Amazes me how people can't differentiate between a bodybuilder and a standard muscular/fitness freak. Rohit's gymwork helped him with the lifts and his speed was decent. Obviously in dancing footwork matters too but you can't expect him to be an expert 14 weeks. With Anita her dancing growth was okayish in comparison to 10 years back when she was much younger and able to do more flexi stuff but for her age still she did really well.

Prince was more bulky 

It seriously amazes me how people cannot differentiate between a body builder and a dancer!

Rohit is a body builder and all he can do is flaunt his six packs and lift Anita!

Rohit cannot do even do basic dance steps which any non-dancer can do!

Star Plus also supports Ronita because they always focus edit portions where he cannot dance and focus the camera elsewhere ... like how they did in today's finale dance with all the couples.

Shame on people for supporting Ronita!

Honestly Rohit can’t dance? He is far more graceful than Prince any day. Privika winning still comes as a shock to me. Yuvika was good in the beginning but from last few weeks she looks like there is no josh in her. Her performances feel dead. Infact if anyone doesn’t deserve to be in top 5 now it’s them. Maybe in the beginning I would have said they had the potential to be a finalist but now? No way! I don’t even feel like congratulating them coz they don’t deserve to win even 0.01%. Ronita had a beautiful journey in Nach and now Rohit matches Anita’s dance steps so well. They are perfect as a couple. Shaalam deserved to be in top 5 but it’s pretty obvious channel played dirty to retain Privika and Virima. Else they would have been eliminated a long time ago. Won’t blame the judges like everyone here coz ultimately they are puppets whose strings are being pulled by the channel.