Hollywood Movies & Stars

Is it racist that Black Captain America is not getting his film? - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Making ariel black was really not necessary. They could create new universe of princess or disney idols imo. To make some bunch of sjws happy😆

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Falcon is not captain America just cause he has the shield.. He is falcon with a shield

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Why do people expect HW to be diverse but none such from BW or their own local movie industry?! Wouldn't local industries have more prominence on their majority? I get NA is becoming more diverse so HW is embracing it but everything has it's own pace and time!

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Another click bait topic ðŸ¥±.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Looney86

I'm not assuming. I'm sure that marvel is being racist.

how are you sure??

What proof do you have??

This content was originally posted by: RegressiveThug

how are you sure??

What proof do you have??

Isn't that obvious with Sam not getting his own movie? Steve didn't just give Sam the shield, but the title of Captain America. Otherwise what's the point of even having a show? It's about struggle to carry forward the legacy of Steve.

As for Falcon not being a popular character to get a movie, even Iron Man, Cap and Thor were not popular characters when MCU started. They were tier B and C superheroes in the comics. So that's not an excuse. MCU is just being racist.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Isn't that obvious with Sam not getting his own movie? Steve didn't just give Sam the shield, but the title of Captain America. Otherwise what's the point of even having a show? It's about struggle to carry forward the legacy of Steve.

As for Falcon not being a popular character to get a movie, even Iron Man, Cap and Thor were not popular characters when MCU started. They were tier B and C superheroes in the comics. So that's not an excuse. MCU is just being racist.

So unless they give that character whoever that is a movie. They are racist??

Endgame just released 6months ago, maybe they are planning for a movie, but before going forward doing the show to see how public respond to it??

You can't just take some self applied analysis with your own personal set of logic in your argument and accuse people of being racist, that is ridiculous.

So unless they give that character whoever that is a movie. They are racist??

Endgame just released 6months ago, maybe they are planning for a movie, but before going forward doing the show to see how public respond to it??

You can't just take some self applied analysis with your own personal set of logic in your argument and accuse people of being racist, that is ridiculous.

So how can I accuse someone of being racist? I mean the person who practices racism will not come out and say to the world that "Heck yeah, I'm a racist!!!!"

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

So how can I accuse someone of being racist? I mean the person who practices racism will not come out and say to the world that "Heck yeah, I'm a racist!!!!"

You can accuse someone of being racist only when you have some valid evidence, your accusation in this thread is basically based on your own personal criterias( they are not making a movie on Falcon, because for them Captain America cannot be a black man), and not something factual or reasonable even if we take subjectivity as the driving force.

You can accuse someone of being racist only when you have some valid evidence, your accusation in this thread is basically based on your own personal criterias( they are not making a movie on Falcon, because for them Captain America cannot be a black man), and not something factual or reasonable even if we take subjectivity as the driving force.

But I'm asking a question, not accusing someone of being racist.🤔