Ways to bring back trp in Bahu Begum

jan.anima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

1. Most important- nobody is happy with Gazala (the new character). She is the main reason for trp fall.

2. Noor is not repenting for her sins for hiding truth and blackmailing Shayra. Trp was 1.1 when Noor was negative.

3. People are losing patience because polygamy is not ending. I mean divorce is not happening

4. Khalid should be back and fire truth should be out. It is important part because it will bring a turning point in serial. If writer brings positive and good turning point after fire truth revealation, then this serial can cross the trp of 2. People are losing patience.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jan.anima

1. Most important- nobody is happy with Gazala (the new character). She is the main reason for trp fall.

2. Noor is not repenting for her sins for hiding truth and blackmailing Shayra. Trp was 1.1 when Noor was negative.

3. People are losing patience because polygamy is not ending. I mean divorce is not happening

4. Khalid should be back and fire truth should be out. It is important part because it will bring a turning point in serial. If writer brings positive and good turning point after fire truth revealation, then this serial can cross the trp of 2. People are losing patience.

I think you should try to ignore Noor. Youre obsession with her is weird. 

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Some good suggestions but I do not want to see a negative N.  She is a problematic person just as she is and I just want to see her reflect on her actions, not just expect people to live their lives according to her wishes or clear the mess she creates around her.

She should have her own life; mature, perhaps get an education, learn to be humble and give ShaZaan their space.  Just become a better and less selfish person.

I also think the TRP will never increase unless they present the story from Azaan's perspective and ShaZaan as the jodi, with more positive family tracks.  I want Gazala Dadi exposed in the next two weeks and then for the focus to shift to Azaan, addressing his relationship with his estranged father and more focus on the mother-son relationship too.

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Rose I completely agree with you. Noor is immature and she needs to know about the outside world. Razia needs to stop pampering her and stop bringing new proposals for her. She can guide Noor and make her independent. She can take help from Shayra and Azaan. She has got lovely people around her  who love her unconditionally.  Shazaan needs some privacy. Noor needs to understand this and stop interfering in their lives. Right now Noor needs to grow as a person and concentrate on her career. And Shazaan life is stuck in the same place. Their relationship too needs growth. Ghazals dadi needs to be sent out soon. Agsar and Suraiya are there to fill in the villains place. And the writers have completely forgotten about Khalid.

jan.anima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

@The_May_Rose your reply is an eye-opener. Rather than having a negative Noor, it is important to have N what you described. But the shift in her character shade should be superficial and not abrupt. This abrupt shift was the main reason for trp fall. Yes Gazala should be exposed and story must revolve around Azaan.

And we all want fire truth to be out. That's the main.

Like @josejen said, Asghar, Suraiya and Khalid are there to fill the villain space. We don't need Gazala for too long. Gazala is no way making serial different. She is becoming the cause behind the family fight. I hope serial doesn't become common like any other Indian serial.

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Writers shud be replaced